Chapter 3

Triton's pov
I heard my brother talking to his friend about saving a human and falling in love with her,great this is all I need to get my father's attention,even though I'm the oldest,my father cares more for my idiotic brother Perseus,well until I tell him about Percy saving a pathetic mortal girl.

"Father" I called "Yes Triton" he replied "I have something to tell you" he nodded,after I finished telling him he fell over laughing,"thats very funny Triton,my youngest merman son falling in love with a human,I didn't expect you to be a jokester" he says between breaths "Father I'm not making this up,Perseus really did save a human and is in love with her" he looked at me and met my eyes "you're telling the truth?",I nodded and watched his expression turn from shock to anger,"well then it looks like I'm having a talk with Perseus".

Percy's pov
All I can think about is Annabeth her skin,her face,eyes,hair.......
"I have to see her agian" I said,ofcourse Grover agreed against it,"I don't think that's a good idea" he muttered "Tyson could splash in the water to get her attention,she'll be curious and go to see what it is,then I could meet-" I was cut of by Grover who was shakingly pointing at the entrance of the cavern,there stood my father flames dancing in his eyes.

"I can't believe you would do something like this Perseus" he muttered "I thought you were my son","I am your son" I said

"No son of mine saves a worthless human,how could you?","She would've died" I defended "I don't care about a human's life,don't you know that there the ones that took your mother away from us?" He asked yelling

"I know father","But what I would like to know is why would you do such a thing?",he shouted,"Because I love her" I whispered hoping he didn't hear me,unfortunately he did,"You what?",he asked "I love her",thats all he needed to know before he starts to destroy every single one of my human things,"Father stop!" I screamed at him and trying to stop his triton,but he simply tossed me aside,finally he was done,"I will never forgive you for this" I say,before he leaves.

"Perce are you okay?" Tyson asked,I shook my head "I need some time alone" he left the cavern'How could my father do this?,dosen't he want me to be happy?,I guess not' I thought as I swam to see all my treasure's broken and destroyed,then I sat on the ocean floor sadly,"oh look at the poor son of Poseidon,Perseus" I looke up to see two eels swimming towards me.

"Who are you?" I asked,I hated eels they're all slimy,weird and evil,"we work for our master Circe" I gasped "the sea witch?",I heard that Circe was the most powerful sea witch alive,she granted your wishes........for a price.

"Circe will help you become human and be with the love of your life forever" they slurred,I shook my head,"very well,then be a merman for your whole life" they began to swim away,I didn't want to be a merman,I wanted to meet Annabeth,to get to know her,if this is my only chance I'm going to take it.

"Wait!" I yelled,"yes?","I'll come with you,so the sea witch could turn me human" they nodded "you have chosen wisely Perseus,follow us" so I did,I saw Grover and Tyson,"Percy,what are you doing?" Grover asked,"I'm going to Circe" I replied,"the sea witch?",I nodded and continued to follow the eels,we stopped in front of a giant fish's creepy skeleton and went inside,the inside was even creepier the entrance was filled with small brown,sluggish creatures,which I guessed used to be mer-people who couldn't pay the price.

I continued swimming inside until I saw a woman,she looked like any other mermaid I ever saw except for the black tail,pale skin,red eyes and fang like teeth,"welcome Perseus I'm Circe, I heard you need something from me" she says I gulp and nodd,"I'll be happy to help but ofcourse with a price" she grins evilly,'I really hope this works because I'm beyond freaking out'