Band-Aids - "Stop Leading Me On!"

Start from the beginning

   "Hey guys. What's wrong?" I said taking a seat next to Alice.

   "Is there something you wanna tell us?" Harry snapped. I raised an eyebrow.

   "No," I said. "Actually Alice. I wanted to talk to you. Privately."

   "Sure." She said. We got up and headed towards our room.

   "So." I said sitting on the bed. "Why were you guys all awkward when Zayn and I walked in?"

   "Well," She started. "I was talking to Harry. He was dying out there knowing he caused you leaving and Scott finding you."

   "That's ridiculous!" I exclaimed.

   "Yeah," She said. "Well, he was apologizing to me but I snapped at him asking why he is telling me that and he should be growing some and telling you."

   "Wow." I said.

   "I know," She said. "But answer this. What is up with you and Zayn?"

   "Me and Zayn?" I said confused. "What about us?"

   "Well," She started. "Harry came to his room and you two were quite close. Anything happened?"

   "Oh my god." I said. "He thought something happened huh? Shit. Well, he was just talking to me. He took off his shirt because it was hot. We fell asleep. Nothing is happening between us."

   "Okay," Alice said. "So, what did you want to tell me?"

   "Justin texted me." I said and smiled.

   "Really?" She said and smiled. I nodded. "Oh my god! What did he say?"

   "Well," I said. "He said he'll be in Reno in a little. He wanted to talk. Go over everything that happened."

   "Like on a date?!" She exclaimed.

   "I don't know!" I said. "Just to meet up I guess. Talk about all the mistakes we've made."

   "Well," She said. She was hiding something.

   "What are you hiding?" I said to her.

   "It's about Harry," Alice said. "He's crazy about you. He seriously is IN LOVE with you. Like crazy in love. More than you and Justin combined."

   "I know," I said. "It's just I need to talk to Justin. He's the only guy and reason holding me back from being with Harry or any other guy."

   "I know." She said.

   "Let's go back to the guys okay?" I said to her.

   She nods. I grab my phone and we head back into the living room.

   "What time is it?" Liam asked. I pulled out my phone and it was 7:23.

   "7:23." I told him. He nodded and we went back to our awkward silence.

Going no where fast, we reached the climax.

We're together now, we're undone.

Won't commit so we chose to run, do we seperate?

Can't take it back, it's too late.

We've reached the climax, climax.

I've fallen somehow, feet off the ground.

Love is the cloud that's keeps raining down.

Where are you now, when I need you around.

I'm on my knees but it stills seems we're.

  "Hello?" I said smiling at the ringtone.

  It was Justin.

  "Hey, Tay." He said. His voice is a little deeper now. Sexy.

  "Hey." I said. "Hold on a second."

  I got up and shrugged to the guys. I headed towards the room and sat on the bed.

  "Hello?" He said again.

  "Hi, sorry." I said. "How are you?"

   "Well," He started. "I'm heading to the airport next week to get to Reno. Are you home?"

   "Actually," I said stretching out my leg. "I am in London right now."

   "London?" He questioned.

   "Yeah," I said. "Alice and I won a One Direction contest."

   "Oh," He said sounding disappointed. "When ya' gonna be home?"

   "I am coming back in two days actually." I said. "But I am getting my stitches out of my leg in a couple days after that."

   "Stitches?" He asked. "What happened?"

   "That is a long story," I said. "If we meet up I'll explain everything okay?"

   "Ight," He said in his Canadian accent. "I gotta go. I'll see you soon. Bye."

   "Bye, Justin." I said.

   I hung up and smiled.

   "Tay.." I heard someone say at the door.

   "Come in." I said still staring at my phone.

   I look up and see Harry closing the door and standing there awkwardly.

   "Hey, you okay babe?" He said sitting next to me on the bed.

   "Fine, are you okay?" I asked him and turned so I faced him.

   "Not exactly." He said.

    His smile faded from his gorgeous face.

    God, I hated seeing his smile gone.

    I liked seeing him smile. I liked knowing that he was happy on the inside that he just liked his life and how everything was.

   "Why's that?" I asked him.

   "I," He said finding the words to say. "I, I told you I loved you, Taylor."

   He was choking back tears I knew it. Shit.

   "Harry, I-"

   "SAVE IT!" He yelled to me. He climbed off the bed now and had anger in his eyes.

   My heart was beating through my chest hoping he wouldn't do anything.

   "Why are you so angry?!" I yelled.

   "BECAUSE YOU AND ZAYN SLEPT TOGETHER!" He finally yelled.

   "We what?!" I yelled.

   "You and Zayn slept together!" He said again with a lower voice. I could hear the hurtness in his voice.

   "YES!" I yelled and his face dropped as if he killed someone. "Zayn and I SLEPT together, Harry! Not have sex we just fell asleep on the same bed after talking! How dare you accuse me of sleeping with your best mate after we kissed Harry?!"

   "You just keep doing this to me." He said turning his face from me.

   "Doing what?" I said.

   "Taylor," He said turning around. Tears welled in both of our eyes. I was sitting at the end of the bed. He came over and grabbed my hand. He bent down so we were the same level. "I am completely and uttterly in love with you and you don't even see it."

   "I see it Harry," I said with tears in my eyes. "I see the love you have for me. It just you know how hard it is for me to just start a new relationship."

  "Then just stop." He said backing away and letting go of my hand.

  "Stop what?" I asked him.

  "Stop leading me on!" He finally yelled.