Aaron Imagine

Imagine getting a text from an unknown number telling you to check your mailbox. You start to freak out, thinking someone is after you. So, instead of going to the mailbox yourself, you ask your older brother to do it for you. Without questuon he goes nad checks it for you and hands you a letter from an annomous person. The letter reads:

Dear Y/N,

I think you are the most beautiful girl I have seen. I really would like to meet you. Do you think you could meet me at Hot Topic today at 12:00.

Normally you would think this person is a huge creep and ignore the letter, but since the letter said to meet at Hot Topic you think this person must be cool. I mean it's Hot Topic, who wouldn't go if someone invited them? Since it was almost 12:00 you got dressed and ready to go to meet your secret admire.

                                             *In the mall near Hot Topic*

You're hiding behind a trash can looking to see who would be waiting for you a Hot Topic and you see no ther than Aaron Carpenter. You hesitate at first, but then start walking up to him. When he finally makes eye contact with you his face lights up and flashes he adorable smile. When you finally reach him, you smile and say

" Why didn't you tell me it was you?

Why did you have to send a creepy letter to me?"

" I sent you a 'creepy' letter because I wanted to ask you out on a date in a very unique way" he said looking deep into my eyes.

" It was unique alright, it scared me half to death" you say sarcaticly.

" If you were scared then why did you come" he asked.

" I came because you said to meet you at Hot Topic. And I mean who wouldn't come here."

" Well, since we are here at your favorite store, I have to ask you a question" he said nervously.

" Yes??"

Aaron took his hand from behind his back and was holding matching Pierce the Veil necklaces. You smile in awee.

"Y/N will you do the honors of being my beautiful girlfriend and going on a date with me?" He said smiling. You start to blush and shake your head up and down. All the people in the store clap and cheer for ya'll. He smiled and told you to turn aroound so he could put the necklace on you and you did the same for him. He grabs your hand and starts to lead you out the store, but you don't budge. He looks at you with a confused face. You say " You think I'm gonna leave Hot Topic without buying band merch? Ya thought." You say smiling. Aaron just shakes his head, laughs and pulls you in for a kiss.

A/N: Hope you guys like this one, I put a little bit of my interest and personality in it. Comment what you liked or what you didn't. I love you guys.

*Stay Cloudy*