[[Finale]] FOR ONCE - Chapter 12 - For Once (I'm serious its name is For Once)

You saw Taehyung and Jungkook together... They look so happy. You and Yoongi... Are having problems. Yoongi started to ditch you. Too much. Normally he would maybe just take a break from medias for a while, or from reality for a while and sometimes he'd focus on music. Talking about music, you've just finished your project, turning it in tomorrow. You just had to edit the music your own and then turn it in... 2 days before the due. That'll just get you guys more points.

"Yoongi..." You whisper while editing.

Right after that, you recieve a call from him.

"Have you turn it in yet? Have you finished yet?" was what you were expecting.

" Hey baby... Can we meet?" -yoongi

" Why the hell?" You answer

" Yes or no." -yoongi

" Fine?" You say.

" But why? Are you suddenly attracted to me again? After putting me away for weeks?" You say, sad.

" No, I just want to talk." as he ends the call.

"I already know where..." You say, knowing its the local cafe.

You walk away from your sweet doorstep, going to the cafe that seperates your and his neighborhood. You didn't say anything the way there. You were just wearing a pair of dark jeans, pink shirt and Puma.

You passed out....

You passed out on the streets because you didn't eat for a whole day, you were starving yourself. Yoongi was just outside the cafe (Which was across the street you were passing to get to.). The light was still green, so Yoongi ran to you and carried you bridal-styled and ran to a hospital... You felt empty. You felt weird. You felt worthless....

"Wake up miss." You realise that it is the nurse. You try to open your eyes. You look around...

' I have water transfer... Blood transfer? Maybe I lost blood due to low calorie... I'm in a hospital gown... Where's Yoo-- '

Before you finished the thought, the nurse said "The one who brought you here is outside, miss. Would you like to call him in?" And you replied, no thoughts needed :

"Yes please. Yes." You repeat.

You see Yoongi rush in, worried. He actually looks worried.

You smile.

"I love you." you say, as you see Yoongi place his hand on your forehead.

"Thanks for being in my life, Y/N." He looks so happy...

-Skip...

"Y/N~" Yoongi acts cutely.

It makes you feel weird, he doesn't do that.

Yoongi's a T O U G H man!

You snicker at your thoughts. You look at your hand.

The ring, the white gold ring you have on your left ring finger.

You have been married with Yoongi for 3 years. Well, you guys were together from highschool, and got a degree(?) to a Music Uni together. After that, you got married and, you are happy. Forever.

"Maybe, he was your one and only. Your match for the broken heart to be fixed. The one to help. The one to support. The one to love. Maybe, for once, someone accept the fact that YOU will be in their life."

-fin

((A/N: I am sorry, I planned to be longer but I had no time and I was reviewing all week. I won't pass if I don't review, and the finals this year is VERY important. If I don't pass, I ain't livin' anymore xD. Waves will be continuing, and during summer I will have some vacations, and I have a day off tomorrow so I  might spend the day writing to update Waves. Continuing the summer story! I have a pre-written story for summer. Don't worry! It is a Tae FF  [SPOILERS] <3))