FOR ONCE - Chapter no°5.3 (last 5th chap)

Yoongi turns to me. "Is it okay to... " He hold your hand "do this?"

You can feel your heart flying out of your chest. "Yea..."
"So... did you... breakup?" You ask, actually curious of what happened.

"Eh... I, uh, guess?" Yoongi replied.

"Momo, is not that person in the group. She broke up with me after seeing me text you." He explains.

"Me my ass. " You sound annoyed of Momo.

' Who is she to even have Yoongi anyways? But why is Yoongi with me? Baekhyun? Momo? Wait! Shouldn't Baekhyun care about what I'm doing NOW? '

You wonder in curiousity.

"Aren't you heart-broken? You too were... lovey-doves." You say.

Well, yes, exactly he said she was a snake. A pink peachy-af snake. But, they were really close. Not what you expected but, pftt... Whats this feeling?...

"Wait, are you doing this to get over Momo?" You screech.

You know he won't. He'll never. You still pushed him away.

What is wrong with myself?

"No... No no no, Y/N! I'd neve--" He paused because I shut him with my tears. I ran back home, but met Baekhyun in the middle of the way. I just rushed in him and hugged him.

"T-This is so w-weird!" You snuffle. You hugged Baekhyun tight. Tighter than those times than Yoongi's words wrap around your heart. He pats you.

"You love him a lot." He smiles. "I'm not mad, don't get it wrong, but I won't hate you if you admit that." Baekhyun hugs you.

You giggle... sadly... "Yes. I love him. But I don't know what it is. Love or hate, its a love-hate relationship." You sob in his chest. You look up, only to see tears forming in Baekhyun's eyes. You give him a peck on his lips (A/N: ***SQUEAKS***)

Half a month later...

You moved out of your house before your 18th birthday. Its 2 weeks until it, so no need to rush. It took 3 days to move. You had to stay off school for all those days.

...You are calling "rapping grandpa".

"YAHHHH!" You open the speakers.
"Sh-Sh-SHhh.....," yoongi shushes, "everyone in the washroom will have to hear your annoyed freakin voice if you do that!"

Thats, annoying.

Annoyingly loving...

"Is Baekhyun...--" You cut yourself.

"No." He straightly replies, knowing what you'll say.

"Can you visit me today?" You started sobbing for some reason.

"Sure... Are you crying?" He ask confused.

"N-No! Don't worry. See you tonight at 7!" You end.

You ended the call.

You lay on your bed and laugh.

You took half a day off school. Again.

Tears... streamed down your face. (A/N: She cried twice in one ep xD)

"I'm calling you, Baekhyun." You talk to yourself.

A/N: Haha, this is short as abcdefrick.... sorry, again. I'm trying! 

"Momo is leaving soon...  " A voice.