FOR ONCE - Chapter no°2.1

BEFORE WE START, I'M SORRY. I WILL UPDATE PART 2.2 SOON ENOUGH. I'M HAVING TROUBLES... > - <  // I'M NOT USED TO WRITING, OR ANYTHING SO... WISH ME LUCK! I'M HAVING A TEST NEXT WEEK. I HAVE SOME REVIEWING TO DO TOO.(^-^✿)

Beep! Beep! I heard my alarm clock blast out next to my ear. I grumbled. "What kind of day will this be?". Unfortunately(Or Fortunate) for me, its Saturday. The day I meet up and do the composing for Music class. "Urgh..." I said annoyed at the calendar. "Did myself really set the date for this day?" I tiredly stepped out of bed and lazily make my way to the closet. My phone rang for a message. I was in full schock. ' When did I got his number? ' I sighed ' Probably after class. I had a headache then... Made a good decision? ' I talk to myself as I choose some clothes to wear. "Right... His ADDRESS? " I almost screamed. "Right right... Oh... Its right down the streets." I waddle to skip up some skinny jeans and a sweater.

I walk downstairs, carrying a small bag-pack to carry all of the papers and notes. It also contains my precious iPad so...

"Mom, I'm going out. Tell Jong-in that I'll pay him fried chicken later." And I saw my mother nod. "Annyeong, mom." And I hop to his house.

I arrived at his neighborhood. "Number 1* in this neighborhood..." "Oh, there." As I arrive infront of a white mansion.

I nervously rang the bell on the gate. I saw a nice, tall man, about 1 or 2 years older than me, opening the door and walking to the gate. "You must be Y/N." He said. "I'm Seokjin. Yoongi told us about you guys's 'meeting' or something." He commented. "Oh yes. We were supposed to work together for a music competition in school." I speak as I see Yoongi walk from the door.

Looks: Bit Messy-headed. Like he just woke up. Probably.

"Y/N. Come in." Yoongi demanded. "Respect your elders, Yoongi!" And Jin went on a complaining spree. Like my mother. "Yes, eomma." I heard Yoongi say. I giggled a bit, "Its just that he acts like a mother." Yoongi replied to my giggle.

Oh. Right, he does act like one.

I walk inside, with the lead of Yoongi's (not like that, pervs.) and we arrive in his piano/music room.

Its beautiful. A grand piano lays on the corner, and a seperate room, used to edit music.

A microphone is placed with a pair of big headphones. "This is my workroom. You know?"

Yoongi snaps me out of my thoughts. "Oh yes.." I replied.

...

It took a while, but finished with our song name and intro.

"Yoongi-ssi, Y/N-ssi!~" I heard a soft cute voice calling us. "Thats Jimin. He's... cute?" Yoongi gave a speech. "He is." I replied with a small smile. "Jin finished with dinner. Y/N-ahh, you should join us!".

End of Chapter no°2.1

☆ミ I'll get going with the 2.2 soon,,, i just am very stressed from my school works and all. I have to prepare for a mini show in our school, too. If any of you don't know, I am glossophobic,,, which means I have phobia to public speaking. ☆ミ