Ian charles- photo shoot

I hope y'all don't mind me leaving notes lol. I want to watch Boy Meets world but I have to go to bed😒 also sorry this is short, I'm sick and I feel brain dead. Im also kinda tired.

It was the first time you were doing a photoshoot. You heard James' little brother was doing the shoot with you. You knew James personally and has seen Ian in his videos so you could tell that Ian was going to be nice.
"Wassup I'm Ian." You hear a voice say from behind. You quickly spin around.
"Hey Uh I'm (y/n)." You say holding out your hand. He looked down and the shook it. A few minutes later the photographer had you two pose together. The last one he had you do, was look into Ian's eyes liek your in love. You began to look into them, realizing how pretty they were. You felt a smile creeping up but you pushed it away. He couldn't know you thought he was kinda cute.
"You have perty eyes." Ian whispered.
"Thanks." You whisper back, lowkey smiling, all happily.
"Ok thank you guys. The pictures will be out tomorrow but they will absolutely greattt." The Photographer Sang the great part.
"Thank you. Thanks for letting me come out and shoot with you guys." You say talking professionally.
"Yes. Thank you." Ian said in his deep voice.
You two walked away going to the same place. James had invited you over once he heard the news you were in LA so he could film a video. Ian was staying with James until he got a house for his own self.
"So do you tickle your toes?" You ask.
He gave you a 'wtf' look and then said "noo...."
"Me either." You say. He laughed. "So what if in James' new vid we are filming, I call you sister Ian?"
"Noo it's brother." He whined.
"But it has a ring to it." You say with a pouty face. Yes you two were walking a couple miles to his house. Yes you knew that he became a "meme" with himself saying brother.
"It's brother. Brother Ian. Bruh-ther. Nu Uh to sister." Ian said.
"Fine." You say. You two make it to James' apartment and walk in.

That's my ending. Ik. Crappy.