Prefrence 8- telling them ur celeb crush

Jack- jace Norman
How he reacts: "oh really? Hold me back because Imma fight him if he trying to steal my girl." Holds up fists punching the air making pow pow sounds.

Finn- ed sheeran
How he reacts: hugs you and you and pets you on your head. "There there. Think of me and not ed. Shhhh no complaining."

Wyatt- Charlie Puth
How he reacts: "babeee I have a surprise!" You run up to him and he hands you 2 tickets to Charlie's concert coming to your town. "Love you babe."

Noah- Dwayne Johnson
How he reacts: "what ever. I'm hotter. Look at my abs." He lifts his shirt but you still look at Dwayne on tv and drool. (Ok tell me honestly below. Who likes Dwayne bc I don't think he's attractive and some people over here do..)

Nic- Brendon urie (so flipping hot omg)
How he reacts: "I'm not jealous." Totally is.

Hayes- Cameron Dallas
How he reacts: "you know, I know him. I'm going to go text him right now and tell him." Runs off with his phone laughing as you chase him yelling no. Zan barks as that goes on.

Hunter- Shawn Mendes (my husband💙)
How he reacts- blares Shawn's music in the car. Says he's definitely a bigger fan of Shawn than you. You tell him that he doesn't know you at all. You both laugh.

Harvey- Ian Charles (he's a cutie😂)
How he reacts- laughs "I don't know who he is so he isn't a threat."

Levi- finn wolfhard
How he reacts: smirks "baby, no shh he left the country."

Froy- post Malone
How he reacts: "Really? He's not even like handsom." Looks down at floor. You tell him that you love him more than post tho.

Ethan- Dylan O'Brien
How he reacts: "oh? That's cool." Shrugs it off but begs you to kiss him once before going back to whatever he was doing.

Grayson- Noah schnapp
How he reacts: "who's that?" You guys go into a deep (i mean deep) conversation about how he should watch stranger things And you shame him for never watching it in the first place.

Milo- nick Jonas
How he reacts: "cool. I wish I looked like him haha." He says. Then he kisses you on the cheek. "I love you baby."

Ok wtc um so my music randomly started playing while I was writing this and now Mona Lisa is playing and then it started playing emperors new clothes by Panic at the dico... anyways now I'm gonna try to go to sleep.