messed up

jimin

"Hey gays! are you ready? " taehyung shouted from downstares.namjoon asks, "did you just call us gays? "
"yeah I did just call you gays. " taehyung answered.

"Bitch I was born ready! " jungkook shouts coming out of the bathroom while zipping his pants.

jhope butts into namjoon and tae's conversation, " joonie, its not like any of us are straight. why the fuck are you even trying to correct him? "
"Dude he needs to learn about how the world works.screaming and calling people gay will just get him in trouble and shit. " namjoon says.

"Shut your hole, bro. I'm tired of this bullshit. Any ways lets go party bitches. " taehyung screams.

"Your the bitch here,babe. " jungkook says smirking at taehyung as he comes to stand beside him.

Tae sasses at jungkook "Ain't no one your babe here bitch. "

" You could have been. " jungkook fires at tae and as soon as the words leave his mouth he blushes.

"Aw, jungkook trying to get taehyung. " announce hobi.

"Oh no I'm just trying to get into his pants. " as he says that he smacks tae on the ass and this makes him blush. But he quickly recovers and says "you ain't getting this ass unless you up your game. This is the greatest ass of all time. This ass needs to be appreciated."

"Will do so, honey. Will do so. Jungkook says.
" your so full of nick names. "Hobi says." that's kinda cu.....oh hell jiminie the fuck you wearing ? "

"Stop screaming Hope its versace's new collection. "Jimin shows off.

" Versace my ass there barely anything there. "Namjoon says

" well its my body i can wear whatever i want. "Jimin says.

" that's the thing honey, your not wearing anything. "Taehyung say.

" Don't try to be smart with me, you peasant. " jimin jokes

"Bitch i ain't you peasant. Jin is. " tae says.

"Kim taehyung that's just straight up mean. " hobi says. "You know joonie has a thing for jin and thats not a very nice thing to say about your friend's crush. "

"Hobi! I told you not to say that infront of them. You can never keep your mouth shut " namjoon splurts out.

"I'm only stating a fact. " tae says in his defence.

"I don't really care about all this. Let's just go to the bar at the hotel. W can drink there. And ain't nobody gonna do no shit about it this time. " jimin say.

He was getting angry just by remembering last night at the club when they couldn't get a few drinks cause they're under age.

"Yeah lets go i need a drink" jungkook says.

"Jin!" jimin calls.
"Yes" jin comes in almost immediately.
" tell the driver to get the car ready, we're going out "

"I must suggest for you to change. It would not be decent for you to be seen like this. " jin says with sincerity.
"Ugh,why can't i just wear what i want to. " jimin says annoyed.

"Cause i can see your nipple, dude! " hobi says.

"Well don't stare. " jimin says covering them up, "and they are supposed to show, its sheer "

"Jimin just listen to us and go put a shirt on and burn the shit your wearing. " joon says.

"I agree with Mr.kim's suggestion. " jin says and that made joon blush a little.

"Are you blushing? OMG! NAMJOON IS BLUSHING, JIN KNOWS FUCKING BLACK MAGIC. " hobi screams "you hardly ever blush, dude your too deep in this shit. You can't get out."he says to joon.

" shut up, lets go "jimin says from his walk in closet where he went to change. " where are tae and kook? " he asks.

"Oh, i think they went out already. " joon says.

"Alright, lets go " hobi says

And all the time jin just stood there contemplating his life decisions and why he worked here. At least Mr.kim is hot. GOSH HE IS A FEAST FOR THE EYES. jin thought.

But the thought that was significantly occuring quite frequently was that this Children are all so fucking messed up!