Job?

YOONGI _=_÷_=_÷_=_÷

I was walking towards my  apartment when i heard a man shouting from behind ,"HEY , HEY MISTER "
I turn around to see a man staring at me  . I pointed a myself to be sure he was talking to me ,he just nodded his head toward a car and went inside .

"Does he want me to follow him?" ,i just stood there cause i was not going to talk to some stranger in the middle of the fucking  road at midnight . But the car started driving towards me ,i don't even try to run cause we all know i can not escape so why even sweat it ?

"What do you want?" I ask . The man looks at me and says after a pause " You need a job ,right?"

what does he want me to do ?

"Sir ,i refuse to be a drug supplier ,kidnapper,murderer or do  anything thats against the law."

The man stares at me with a confused look  then he just shrugs it of . Now that i notice he is a middle aged man,  he is well dressed . I think of the possibilities of him being an assassin , manager ,assistant . I think too much .

Ignoring everything i just said the man say ," My name is Kang jae won. I work for the Park industries . I'm here to offer you a job ?"

Park industries? The hotel I worked in was owned by them . "What kind of job ?" I ask . "Mr.Park has only one son who is going to inherit everything he worked for . But the young master is somewhat childish ." Jae won explained.
"And what do i have to do with that ?" I asked being confused .

"You have to train him ."he says like its nothing .
"Train him ? Is your young master a dog?" i ask, try to humour his words.
"Yes, you will be with him from the moment he wakes up till the moment he sleeps ." He explained
"You want me to live with him ?" I ask
" If mr.park wants you to then yes " he answers .
"Okay . But do i have to take care of him ? "

"Well ,you have to do what he tells you to do ? But also make him behave ."
"Is that suppose to be hard,it sounds pretty easy." i say .
"I would not be saying that if i were you."he warns me .
"Why ?" I ask .
"Young master is somewhat troublesome."he says .
"Yeah, yeah but how much are you gonna pay me ?" I ask curiously .
"Is 1 million won a month enough ?"he says .
"What ? 1 million ?" I yell.
"Is that too low?"he asks .
"No , i'll take the job.When do i start ? " i ask.

"Preferably from tomorrow . I'll send a car to pick you up at 7 a.m in the morning ."
"7 a.m is too early . But for a million ? I'll be ready ." I say wondering .

The man just nodded and left . "Well, looks like i have  a job . Now what ?"

Hey guys ....people who are reading . Is anyone reading this ? I'm sorry if there are any mistakes . Its unedited .

Also vote if you like it ?
Yeah do what ever you want .

Peace out ....
Bye