☆Chapter Six☆

Start from the beginning

Shengen gets on Xiao Gui's bed "Calling him 'Xiao Gui' won't work" he says to Yanchen. "You need to call him by his real name or nickname  Wang Linkai! Linlin! Kaikai!".

The boys showed different reactions:

"Linlin? Kaikai? Weird nicknames" Xingjie grimaced.

"Omg cute nicknames for cute Xiao Gui! " Yanchen was smiling.

"I feel like I'm watching a 'How to wake up Xiao Gui' tutorial that is going to fail " Yankai mentally said to himself he was still dazed as to what is happening.

Shengen continues "Hey lil ghost! Oi Linlin gongzhu(princess) !-opps!"Shengen clasped his hand over his mouth for he accidentally slipped Xiao Gui's most disliked and secretive nickname.

He turns to Xingjie, Yankai, and Yanchen. "Do not to use that name and that the sixth person must never know this!"  Yanchen and Yankai nods keeping the promise... they all look at Xingjie's direction.

Xingjie had no idea why they were staring at him he wipes his face to check if there was anything on it . Yankai opens up about how Xiao Gui lost his papers "... you're not going blackmail him with this right?" Shengen gasps.

"Why are you all attacking me? And what's with Linlin gongzhu/princess?" Xingjie retorts.

At the mention of his nickname Xiao Gui suddenly shot his hand up "hmmm 5 more minutes mum" Shengen quickly gets back to work "Lil ghost! Get up now!!  Hey do you guys have scissors? "

"Why?" Yankai asks actually looking for scissors .

"Because I'm going to CUT HIS DREADS!"

Xiao Gui sits up flapping his arms at Shengen"No no no! I'm awake! "

Shengen quickly grabs Huba plush and throws it Xingjie who catches it.

"Huba! Zhu Xingjie! Give me back HuBa!!!" Xiao Gui shouts.

Shengen hurriedly gets down the ladder "I've completed my mission bye" he quickly runs out the door.

"Hey! Xu Shengen get back here!" Xiao Gui jumps off his bed almost slipping.

Yanchen holds Xiao Gui's arm "Hey Lin- Xiao Gui change into you tracksuit first! You can chase him during the run"

"Oh" he obeys and snatches Huba from Xingjie "Huba you better not throw Huba again". Xingjie rolls his eyes

*knock knock*

The door opens and Mark pops his head in "Ah y'all awake already "

"Yeah thanks for screaming" Xingjie said sarcastically.

"Hehe sorry but from now on you'll have to wake up yourselves ,don't forget to be on the field at 8 see ya" he leaves.

5 minutes later someone knocked on their door again.

*knock knock*

"Why does everyone love coming to our room?" Xingjie thought.

Xiao Gui opens the door "Haaaii" he greets the boy standing there.

"Hi~ I'm Ding Zeren I'm your neighbour so we will meet a lot I have some cake for you guys " The dorm A32 roommates also introduce themselves.

"Waaahh" Xiao Gui stares at the pink strawberry cheesecake, his mouth drooling as he takes a plastic spoon from the plate and scoops a big piece, devouring it deliciously. Influenced by Xiao Gui's reaction Yanchen also takes a bite "Woah! Delicious!" They both start to gobble up half the cake.Zeren could feel his face heat up " Well I need to go back hope we will get to know e-each other more" he stuttered and walks out the room. Xiao Gui waves and reminds him to bring more cake. Xingjie and Yankai also leave the room to meet at the field.