Chapter 3 - Wait, What?!

Start from the beginning

Somewhere around midnight, i hear some noise i walk out to see what it is with a shoe in hand in case its an intruder. 

"Oh, hey Thomas, what are you doing still awake. " He jumps i guess i screed him. 

"Oh hey Alexander, no i was just um writing." 

"Oh, may i ask why?" I say as i start walking over to him. He starts to freak out and throws the paper and pencil somewhere under the table. 

"Oh, its ummm nothing." 

"It must be something, you obviously don't want me to see it.' 

"No its not that. Im going to bed." 

"Okay, then Goodnight Jefferson." 

"Goodnight"........ he pauses. Halfway up the stairs, he finishes 

"Goodnight.... Lexi." He continues to walk away. i just freeze, did he.... call me..... Lexi? I dont know how to reacts so I just start walking to my room again. I plop down on my bed, my face hot and i  know im blushing. i really wonder what he was writing about eventually i drift off to sleep thinking up what he could be writing about.  

(Time skip, Next morning Thomas is making breakfast while Alex is asleep and leaves out the food and leaves. ) 

I wake up the next morning to a plate full of food, and is that a note? I decide to read the  note first. 

Dear Lexi, 

I know what happened the first day you got here, and I've decided that im not just going to pretend that it didnt happen. Im not going to pretend that everything is okay like we did yesterday. I need to know now Lexi, do you love me? I have a right to know. I wont talk to you until i know, so you better tell me. Im doing this for your own good. For my our own good. Please.. by the time you read this i will be at the cafe down the road if your looking for me, enjoy breakfast. 

                                                                                                           -Thomas 

   I almost melt when I see he wrote Lexi... but he wants me to... tell him, i need to tell him.  dont even touch breakfast i un to my room and change into a blue t-shirt white pants and my combat boots and run out the dorm. Its cold outside really cold, but dont care i keep running down the road almost knocking down a bunch of people on campus and the street. I see the cafe and start running faster. 

I get to thhe cafe and shove through the doors, making alot of nose as i come in. i stand there out of breath. I frantically look around and then i see him. In the corner looking out the window. The sunlight on him makes him look like and angel. 

He was on th other side of the cafe so i sprint to him and basically tackle him in a hug. 

"Hamilton?" 
"Thomas... I.... have.... to ...tell you...something," i say being interrupted by pants. 
"You do?" 
"Yes... Not..Here." 
"What is it?" 
"You... know." 
"Fine lets go." 
He drove here so i take a ride with him so i dont have to run anymore. We get to campus within 5 minutes. 

We walk through the door to our dorm and i tell to si down on the couch as i get some water.

"You didnt eat breakfast?" 
"No, i couldnt after reading the note." 

He just nods knowing what im talking about 

"Jefferson.." 
"Yes Hamilton?" 
"So like i said I have something to tell you." 
"Yes i know. What?" 
"Thomas...I...." my voice trails off. I'm trying to think of how to tell him. so i hug him . 

"Thomas.. I love you." 

*Thomas* 

I'm driving to the cafe and i'm thinking of the note i wrote to him. I wrote that last night when i realized that i love him. That afternoon when he laughed and  couldnt help but smile, thats when i knew. I get to te cafe and sit in he corner. I sit and wait for about 30 minutes until i hear someone run u to me and then they tackle me in a hug.

"Hamilton?"
  "Thomas... I.... have.... to ...tell you...something," i say being interrupted by pants. 
Does this mean?  
"You do?"
"Yes... Not..Here."
Does this mean he loves me"
"What is it?"
"You... know." I do? Wait.... not wanting to interrogate him more i just us leave. 
"Fine lets go."   

The drive back is quiet except for the low music. 

When we get to the dorm he tells me to sit. i'm nervous. What if he says he doesnt love me? 
He sits down and starts stuttering. He stopped talking all of a sudden then looked down. His hair falls down in front of his face. Goodness, he's gorgeous. Then all of a sudden he hugs me. 

"Thomas..I love you." 

I freeze. Did he just... HE SAID HE LOVED ME!So i do the one thing i think is right. I take him from our of our embrace and

(Thats right im going to be mean and leave you on a cliffhanger!) 

Author Note: I really hope you all are enjoying this fanfiction. I think its more of a Jamilton S***Post  but hey if yall like it then its okay. I will try to post as many chapters a day as i can. Anyway, thats all.