Blood is one thing... Fangs is another

We were walking in the woods and I didn’t notice nobody was talking until I got a text massage on my phone. It was just Zoe seeing where I was for the picnic, I told her I was at the tree house then she told me she would be there in a couple minutes.

 I put my phone in my purse and looked up to see Hunter and Tyler out of sight I stopped walking and looked around. I stopped looking around and started walking again. Finally I heard a small laugh that made me smile “Hey Nicky, are you always this slow?”  Tyler asked.

 I laughed “Well sometimes…” I felt a sharp pain in my leg and I fell to the ground “Ow this hurts!” I screamed, Tyler ran over “Are you ok, what’s wrong? Did you cut yourself!?” He asked and then he looked down and so did I … and I so wish I didn’t because when I did I saw blood everywhere, I was so confused “Did something bite me or did something scratch me?” I asked in pain then I looked around “Where’s Hunter?” I asked still staring at my leg in pain.

Tyler was looking away and was breathing hard “Tyler, Are you ok?” I asked nervously. He grabbed his cell phone and dialed a number “Tyler who are you calling?!” I asked. But I knew right away who he was calling, 911. I didn’t get why until I looked closer at the cut in my leg… I could see bone I screamed “GET ME TO THE HOSPITAL NOW!!” I screamed finally, Tyler turned around and his eyes they were scary. He looked like a demon I screamed again “Nicky come down!” He said but it sounded muffled it was like something was blocking his voice, I paid attention to his mouth and saw that his canine teeth where…super long. I tried to think of the story’s I’ve read about these kind of things what was the name? Then it hit me … Vampire. I looked at him then at my leg that was leaking tons of blood the last thing I said was “A vampire” then it went black.

*

*

*

*

I woke up in a bed staring at a ceiling I heard mixed noises coughing, snoring, a T.V, where was I? I closed my eyes then I remembered what happened in the woods… Tyler and Hunter where they here? I sat up to fast getting a little dizzy and saw my mom sitting there “Sweetie are you ok!” she asked worried.

I nodded “Yeah… did they figure out what cut me?” I asked she looked up at me “Yes, They found out that when you were walking there was an old pole sticking out of the ground it was pretty long… and when you stepped forward it cut your leg” she answered, I looked around at the blank white room “Mom?” I asked she looked up at me “Yes, Sweetie?”

 I looked at her “What time is it because Sandra Harish invited me to a Dinner at 6:00 and I wanted to go” I asked. Her mom smiled “Sweetie it’s only 3:00” I laughed “Well I guess I wasn’t asleep that long because I remember leaving home at 2:50” I said.

Mom looked at me her brown eyes filled with joy “Well if it wasn’t for that young boy Tyler you would have never made it to the hospital in time. Because you lost a lot of blood!” she said in shock I looked at her “Is… Tyler here?” I asked. She nodded “if you want to talk to him, I can go get him?” she asked I smiled and nodded “ok I’ll go get him” her mother got up and walked out the door.

 I stared at the wall then lied down on my pillow. Finally I heard the door open “How you feeling, Nicky?” Tyler asked worried, I sat up “I feel… great” I groaned. He nodded; I stared at him and remembered the vampire thing, wow! I think maybe I was just seeing things “I want to know what you are and do not lie to me?” I asked not trusting my thoughts, he stared at me “I don’t know what you are talking about Nicky?” he said but I could tell he was lying about it.

 I laughed “Wow!” I yelled he looked at me “I’m sorry, your right I am lying I want to tell you but you will be scared of me… you would hate me!” he yelled I looked at him and gave a small smile “Try me” I laughed he smiled “Fine I’m a…”

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah its not to long but its long enough, Its 9:20 PM im tired so yeah. I need to start the next chapter of "Slow Riseingmoon"