The Nineties Parasite

Start from the beginning

"To bAD i hAve alReadY waTcHed alL oF UnDErNoveLA toDAy. WhAt shOUld I do?"

I was thinking about my options. Can't go to OuterTale just yet as it is about to go through a reset. Can't really go anywhere else without getting attacked. I wish something would happen right now. I'm bored as fuck and Ink's fucking warning about a walking talking virus also has me on edge. That's when I heard a fucking portal open. I thought it was Ink and I was about to tell him to fuck off for coming here but then I heard,

"Wazzup my radical brotastic bro!?"

Oh shit. Is this what Ink was talking about? I turned around and I was met face with a Sans with a bright colorful gangster look with sunglasses that had YO-LO written on the shades. He also wore a hat, but that was not important. What was important was that he was standing inches away from me. Way to close for comfort. I teleported away from the fear of being touched. What the hell did you create Ink? Why a virus?! His smile was unnerving.

"UHhhH... WhO the heLl arE yOu?"

"Watch that ungroovetastic lingo my new skelebro."

"MaKe me!"

I snapped out of irritation. My patience was thin enough as it was and this little nineties trash was not helping. His smile wavered for a split second before it returned.

"Watch that lingo of yours bro or you're going to have an unrad time."

He sounded so serious that I took a step back. He sounded almost normal.

"WhAT aRe yoU?"

I growled. He was making me very uncomfortable with his stare.

"AnD sTOp STarING!"

"Sorry brah if you felt unradical for one sec!"

"Do yOu haVE to sAy rAD in eVErY sENtEnce yoU saY?"

I was curious about how much more he could take before he tried to kill me. Though he would be waiting a long time. The line is long enough already.

"CaN yOU juSt leAvE me aLOne?"

"Sorry super unrad Sans! I can't leave just yet... Or should I call you Error, the destroyer of worlds?"

I looked at him. He just dropped his act and he knows who I am. Then again, Ink the rainbow asshole probably told him.

"FUnk oFF!"

It took me a few seconds before I realized he censored me.

"YoU LIttLE-"

I cursed, but it was no use. He censored me every single fucking time I tried to say something bad. Finally, I gave up.

"ParTy pooPEr."

I grumbled. He smirked and took his glasses off. I froze when I noticed his soul was located in one of his eye sockets. That's when I realized that this guy was not a virus like Ink told me he was. No, this Sans was a parasite.

"HeH heH."

I chuckled causing the Sans to put his glasses back on.

"What's so dope that it's funny?"

"YoU. yOU'Re a paraSiTe, noT a vIRus liKe InKy saId yOu werE. YoU don'T BelONg hErE in tHE AnTI VOid."

The color freak scowled.

"Skittles told you that?"

I started to laugh, confusing the living shit out of him.

"Oh mY gOD! I nEed tO caLL iNK thAT At leASt oncE. Don'T wORry, I'lL gIve yOu fulL creDit."