"Floating him isn't justice!" Clarke yells out trying to sway the crowd but nobody listens. Instead they push Murphy to the ground and start to beat him. Not going to lie I didn't feel the need to stop it. I hated him for stalking me after we broke up. Then I notice them making a noose and tying it to a tree.

"Marley should do it!" Someone yelled out.

"Mar-ley, Mar-ley, Mar-ley!" Everyone starts chanting

"Mar-ley, Mar-ley, Mar-ley!" Everyone starts chanting. I walk up to Murphy and look up at him. I shake my head and I feel disgusted and repulsed just looking at him. I never quite felt comfortable again knowing someone was watching me everyday. Without thinking twice I kick the box from underneath him and everyone cheers. I begin walking away and I lock eyes with Bellamy. He nods his head and I look away.

"Stop Murphy didn't kill Wells I did!" I hear a small voice yell out

"Stop Murphy didn't kill Wells I did!" I hear a small voice yell out. I scan the crowd trying to see where it came from. Then I spot Bellamy storm up to Charlotte. He grabs her bicep and pulls her into a tent and I follow after him. Then Clarke, Michael and Finn walk in.

"Why did you do it Charlotte?" Clarke asks looking down at her disappointed.

"I was just trying to slay my demons like Bellamy told me to." Charlotte replies looking at Bellamy.

"When did you tell her that!" I shout at him.

"In the cave." He replies looking at me sadly.

"Right after you two slept together, right next to me. Seriously? How could anybody sleep through that." Charlotte says. Causing Finn to scoff and Clarke to shake her head looking at us both disapprovingly.

"Of course you did. You slut." Clarke mumbles looking at me with disgust. Written all over her face. My jaw drops I cannot believe she just went there with me.

"Don't you dare talk about her like that!" Bellamy says stepping in front of me

"Hey guys! Not that this conversation isn't juicy but you should probably get the little girl out of here before Murphy kills her." Michael says walking up to us wrapping his arm around my shoulder. 

"Okay. Finn, Michael and I will hide her you guys can take care of Murphy." Clarke tells us and I begin to walk out of the tent but Clarke stops me.

"Marley, when I say take care of him I don't mean kill him." Clarke says stepping out of my way.

"I was just giving the people what they wanted." I say walking past her making sure to bump shoulders with her. 

"Murphy calm down." Bellamy says trying to relax him.

"Alright." Murphy replies sadly. Bellamy nods and we walk away together but then I feel something hit the back of my head and I fall forwards. My eyes begin to close and I feel my body being hauled up.

I groan waking up and I notice someone carrying me. I look up and see Murphy carrying me.

"Get your hands of me you piece of dirt." I say. I try to get off him but them I notice my hands and   ankles are bound.

"Untie me right now John." I tell him but he just shakes his head.

"Sorry Mar." John says not looking at me. I begin wriggling trying to free myself. I then notice we've stopped and I look up to see Bellamy and Charlotte standing at the edge of a cliff.

"Charlotte come here now." Murphy says to her but Bellamy sticks out his arm so she can't.

"Please Bellamy. I don't want anyone else to get hurt." She pleads but he isn't looking at her he's looking at me. 

"Murphy let Marley go." Bellamy tells him sternly. But Murphy just shakes his head. Then Clarke, Michael and Finn walk through the bushes.

"Murphy put her down or this will be they end of you." Michael says storming up to us. But before he can do anything Charlotte interrupts.

"I'm sorry." Charlotte whimpers and then she throws her body of the cliff. We all scream her name in unison but it doesn't change that fact that she's gone. Michael stands there frozen staring at where her body was a second ago but Bellamy storms up to Murphy and punches him square in the jaw. Causing him to let go of me but Bellamy catches me picking me up bridal style. He puts he down and begins untying me. I notice Michael break out of his trance and storm up to Murphy blowing punches at his face while straddling him. 

"This is for Charlotte and Marley." He yells continuing punching him.

"Michael stop!" I yell getting up now that Bellamy untied me. But Finn pulls Michael off him.

"We need rules." Clarke murmurs looking at Murphy.

"No kidding." I say shaking my head. God she can be useless sometimes.

"Who makes those rules?" Bellamy asks walking up next to me.

"I think the royals should." Finn speaks up.

"What are you talking about?" I ask him confused.

"The king," Finn says pointing to Bellamy "the queen," he says point to me "and the princess." He finishes pointing to Clarke.

"Okay then it's settled." Clarke says nodding.

"What do we do with psycho?" I ask her raising my eyebrows.

"We banish him." She replies.

Hey Everyone!

I hope you liked this chapter.

It was a long one to make up for all the short ones.

If you have any ideas for what you want to happen or any scenes you want, I'm open to suggestions.

Till next time x