chapter 7: more than "just friends"

Andy pulled out in front of your house.

"Well, you're home and..  by the way im so sorry about Juliet"

" why are you still with her?"

"I um love her"

"you love her? she called me a slut which pissed me off but it bothered Jinxx more, and he see's you as a brother, Andy. You let her walk all over me"
Andy stared at his hand resting on the steering wheel.

"look can you just get out" Andy snapped

you sighed and left the car but then Andy got out with you and walked up behind you spinning you around so youre facing him.

"what are you do-" your sentence was cut off by Andy forcing his lips on yours unexpectedly.

"I had to do that" Andy exclaimed breathlessly

you were speechless, shocked, CONFUSED

"Andy! WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!"

Andy stood there panting.. And ashamed.

"Look, you're right. She was horrible to you and she upset my best fri- my brother. And no one talks to family like that.. no one"

He drops his head in shame.

"And.." Andy continues
"Nothing pissed me off more than seeing you upset"

Your knees buckled slightly, sending butterflies into your stomach.

"Andy.. i"

"I love you (y/n). Not Juliet. Not anymore. And it's not just the heat of the moment right now... these past months of me lying to her about a girl being on tour felt.. wrong. She never trusted me. You always trusted me.. And believed in me"

You felt a tear run down your face, Andy quickly wiped it away and kissed your forehead.

"I'm doing this now"

You were heartfelt and confused, Andy pulled out his phone and called.. Juliet. Which went straight to voice mail.

"Juliet. I'm sorry, but after tonight, they way you acted..  It is not fucking right and I'm tired of having to lie and sneak around to do what makes me happy! We are over"

Andy hung up then pressed his forhead onto yours.

"I love you" Andy whisperd

You then wrapped your arms around Andy's neck and pulled him in for a kiss.

"You did the right thing leaving her, but are you sure that you wan-"
Andy cut you off harshly with a passionate, hard kiss which felt like it lasted a life time.

Andy broke the kiss then spinned you around so your back was to him, you felt his erection digging into your backside, he wrapped his arms around your waist causing you to giggle.

"Youre the only one for me" Andy whisperd as you both walked in the house together spooning.