Chapter 6: A few months later

You were at the HQ in Seattle with the band recording one of there songs for the 'Wretched and Divine, album, Andy was singing 'I am bulletproof' and you were just mouthing the lyrics along with Andy while watching the band perform.
You were enjoying touring with Black Veil Brides and coming to their practice hours and today was just the same. When Andy finished his song he asked you if you wanted to sing with him for fun, you agreed... eventually, he asked you what duet song you wanted to sing you said Pierce the Veil 'King for a Day'  ft. Kellin Quinn, Andy rolled his eyes and told the band the song you wanted to play, you sang Kellin's verses since Andys voice isnt that high.
When we finished that song you gave all the members a high five then hugged Andy with laughter, Juliet then stormed in the studio, she looked like she was having a rough day as her hair was tangled, she was layered in sweat and her make up was slightly smudged and from the look on her facial expression, she looked furious.

"Andy what the fuck are you doing here at this time of night, who is this? " Juliet said as she pointed her finger at you

"This is (Y/N), she is Jinxx's sister and is also a great friend of mine. Also sweetie, it's only 6:30pm" Andy gazed at Juliet like she owned him as a servant.

"I don't give a fuck Andy, Its late and you really don't need any more friends." She then narrowed her eyes at you, you felt uncomfortable.

"Juliet go home, you seem stressed" Andy smiled at her trying to calm her which clearly didn't work.

"Oh so you can have lots of private time with your new groupie... oh sorry, I ment "friend" no it's fine I get it"

You felt your hand clench into a fist and you were ready to knock her out but Jinxx stepped in with a burning purple face, you hadn't seen Jinxx like this since a girl in High School drenched your new Converse in soda, in which the girl walked away with a bruise on her cheek. Jinxx has always been protective over you.

"Who the fuck do you think you're talking to, thats my fucking sister so you better keep your fucking tounge under control or you will fucking lose it, I don't care who you are to Andy, you keep away from my sister!" Jinxx shouted with anger and Jake pulled him into the other room to calm him.

"I think you should go" Andy looked at the torn bitch she just left without another word

"Are you alright? " Andy asked you

"Yeah I'm fine. If it wasn't for Jinxx I was ready to let my knuckles loose"

Andy laughed out loud

"remind me never to fuck with jinxx"

you laughed with him

"Can you take me home I'm getting tired and I don't want to bother Jinxx right now" you asked

"Sure" andy smiled.

You started to comprehend the situation with Juliet, sure she's a royal bitch to you but if she keeps Andy happy then you felt happy... but Andy laughed when you admitted to wanting to punch her, you didn't think he truly loved her, she seemed controlling.