I like my abuse sunny side up

Stiles' POV:

We've been in this car for a while now, the suns setting, and a gut wrenching feeling lurches through my body as we pull up to his house.

He talks about his day as we make our way inside, his hand snaking into mine as I flinch softly and look at my feet as we make our way up the stairs.

It's a huge house and after many many steps, we takes me to a large brown door opening it up to the bedroom.

I continue to avoid eye contact and whimper as he swings me round roughly by my arm, unzipping my jacket and throwing me onto the bed.

"W-What's going on?" I stutter as worry evidently seeps into each word.

He yanks his belt out and pulls his pants down, his boxers going with them as he grabs his cock in his hand. 

"Here's your surprise baby boy." He smirks as he starts to rub slowly, walking towards me.       With each step he takes, I can feel myself growing more sick.  I gulp slowly, my eyes, trying their hardest to stay away from his junk, and they widen with the growing difficulty as he edges closer.  "Takes your shirt off for daddy princess..."

Knowing the consequences, I slowly lift my shirt over my head, letting it drop to the floor.

He walks over slowly, pulling my head close to him, shoving his cock into my mouth without hesitation.

I choke as he shoves it to the back of my throat before taking it out slowly, resting it on my lips.

"Please sto-" I go to say but he cuts me off by laughing and shoving it back into my throat. This time, not taking it out and fucking my mouth roughly.    I start to lose my breath, I can feel my face heating up, and my eyes flutter closed.

I open my eyes as he's still fucking my mouth...

I gag and spit all around his shaft at the thought of him fucking me, whilst I was unconscious around his dick.

"Good Boy... I'm gonna cum angel, you're gonna take all my juice like a good little cum slut."  He breathes over me, his cum shooting into the back on my throat, I jerk back, spitting it down my chin, over my chest before falling back into darkness, hearing his sneering chuckle.

I wake up, wrapped up in the bed he threw me on...

A clean shirt, clean pants and clean bedding and as I sit up with a groan, Jackson walks in with a drink of orange.

"Morning princess, what would you like for breakfast?" He whispers as he runs his long, icy fingers through my hair.

"Well, I like my abuse sunny side up..." I grumble.

"What?" He asks alarmed and I fake a smile as I kiss his cheek.

"I like my eggs sunny side up Daddy."

He nods and smiles, kissing my forehead as he stands up.

"I won't be long baby." He says before blowing a kiss so I blow one back as he walks off and I catch myself still smiling as he shuts the door.

I smile and I feel myself blush as I stretch and look out the window, my smile suddenly being ripped off my face as I see Derek looking at me, hurt all over his puppy face.

"Derek..."  Whisper, but he turns away and runs off.   "Help..."

This is only short, I'm getting back into it, but what's a better way to do that than leaving you all on a cliffhanger? Whooops.

Can y'all how some support to this amazing book, I'd appreciate it x

Freshman Year, by Artistixa

She's a great writer guys x

Stay tuned. xoxo