Shot - 3

Rudra get panicked seeing her faint , he sprinkled water on her face and she open her eyes lightly ....

"Thank god , u r fine" said rudra and caresses her face lovingly ..

"Umm .. i m not nine i m one" said Anika cutely with a pout .. Rudra laughed on her comment and went awww seeing her pout ..

"So cuteee" said Om suddenly and both Aniru stare him shockingly ..

"Cutee" she repeated like a baby and giggle ...

"Yup cutee" repeat Om and pull her cheeks with smile ... Her laughing expression turn in sad one and she start crying suddenly ..

"Rula diya na , buddhu ho poore" said Rudra and hit Om lightly ..

"Mat maaro lagti hai" said Anika and rubbed om arms carely ..

"My self Om and this stupid is rudra" said om and forward his hand ...

"Myself me and you stupid is you" said Anika cutely and make puppy face .. Om face fell down after listening stupid ... Rudra laughed and give Anika side hug and she smiled ..

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Mat Maariye chachu , humne kuch nhi kia hume jaane dijiye" murmured Anika and shivered badly ..

"Bhoot faristo se milne ka shaukh h na le gya tera farista" shout Vikram and shoot a servant of his house ..

"Jab Riste hi jhoothe nikale toh m faristo se kya umeed rakhu" said Anika in cracky voice and recieve a spank from belt on her back ...

"Aahhh" she winched and tears made their ways from her eyes .. 

"Ye toh gya , ab tere inn faristo ki baari" said Vikram evilly and point gun towards Shivay .. 

"Mat Maariye inhe chachu , hum yha nhi rahenge aap inhe mat maariye please" murmured Anika and wake up with jerk and find three panicked person beside her ...

"I don't wanna live here i want to go back" said Anika and jump on shivay wrapping her both hand around his neck ..

"Wo bure h wo sabko maar denge jaise unhone shyaam kaka ko maara wo sabko maar denge " she said between her sobs and Shivay tighten his grip around her and pull her too much close to him , their front pressed against each other and her head is rested on his shoulder ..

"Koi nahi maar sakta hume koi bhi nhi" said shivay and rub her back .. she start breathing normally ..

"Rudra remove the curtains" said Om.. Rudra remove curtains and opened window ...

"Dhoop" said Anika cutely and run towards sunlight and start laughing sweetly  and stare sunlight ..

Trio brothera exchanged a confused look and went near to her and stand beside her ...

Anika look out from window like a little girl and stare every single things five minute from wide eyes and smiled ....