Jaune's Van

Oscar's POV

"So", Jaune smiled with pride as he hopped out of his new convertable, "what do you think?"
Me and the guys were looking at Jaune's new van, honestly. It looked very old and rusty but that doesn't mean it won't look good on the inside. I looked at Ren and we took a look but an awful smell hit my nose and I had to close it with my hand.

"Did your Uncle have a cat?" Ren looked up at Jaune.
"Yeah, he did. I was planning on getting a air freshener soon-"
"Yeah, get a big one!" I had to step back for some fresh air.  "Your Uncle really just gave this to you?"
"Yup!" Jaune smiled. "For free! Isn't that awesome?"

"You want me to be honest?" Ren looked at him. 
"Yes."
"Get rid of it."
"What?! But why...?"
"Because it looks old, not to mentoon it ranks with cat. I mean- Doesn't it even work?"
"Of course it works.  I drove it over here."
"Jaune, I knew you wouldn't really take this piece of junk if there was a bigger reason."
"Okay, there is."
"What is it then?"

Jaune blushed greatly then puffed his chest with pride, also crossing his arms.
"Well, this convertible is also a chick magnet", Jaune smirked. "The ladies love it."
"Do they?" I rose a brow.
"Oh, they will. Especially Weiss."
I facepalmed, of course, that was the only reason why he accepted this van.

"Jaune", Ren sighed, "she is never going to fall for that. I mean, there is no way she would fall for you just because of this van."
"Not to mention she has a boyfriend Jaune", I finally uncovered my face. "I mean, hello! Neptune!"
"And he has a Mustang for God's sake", Ren reminded him.

"You guys are right", Jaune's smile turned into a frown.  "I don't stand a chance against Neptune.  I especially can't top off blue hair."
"Jaune?" Pyrrha walked over to us in a red skirt and top.  "Is this your van?"
"Yes, it is." Jaune admitted as he turned to her.  "Hideous isn't it?"
"I love it Jaune!"
His blue eyes widen. "You do?"
"Yes, it looks really comfortable and roomy."

"Would you like to go for a drive now?" He smiled big as he took her hand.
"That sounds lovely." She smiles back as she gripped his hand and they got in the van and drove off. 

"At least someone liked it", Ren said.
"Yeah", I replied as I scratched the back of my head. "So how is Nora?"

______________________________________

I got up and dressed to go meet my friends at a park, I packed a couple of sandwiches and snacks that my Aunt laied out for me.  I drove my truck and took a look at the clock, it wasn't that early in the morning but I'll be honest, I was curious on how Jaune and Pyrrha's drive was.  I pulled over at Jaune'a driveway because I saw his van parked, I thought he already left or something.   I realized that the van was shaking. 

Is someone in there? Is the van messed up? Or is it on and Jaune slept in late and still getting ready?

My curiosity was killing me so I hopped out of my truck to take a look.  As I walked past it, I didn't hear any engine so I guess it was on at all but was it still shaking.  I did see the door to the back was unlocked, so with me following my curiosity, I opened the door but at that moment, I really wish I didn't. A boy I recognized was hovering over a girl and kissing her lips deeply.

His hands were roaming under her shirt while the other rubbed her hip, he was also shirtless while the girl still had everything on.  I don't really recognize her but I feel like I've seen her from somewhere.  I almost gagged when I saw that the boy's belt on his pants was almost completely off and they were unzipped.  My eyes widen when I recognized the blue hair, no one can forget that. 

"Neptune!?" I literally almost fell back when he lifted his head to look at me

"Oscar! Shit..." Neptune jumped out quickly but I covered my face quickly.
"Please, buckle up and put a shirt on."
"Look man, I am so sorry."

A purple-haired girl walked out and smirked. I recognized that girl quickly, it was one of the Pretty Girls, Nebula Violette.   She kissed Neptune on the cheek and wrapped her purse around her arm.
"See you later Nepty", she walked off sassingly. 
"Okay, what was that all about?" I was no longer scarred, I was more than anything else. 

"Oh", I could see that Neptune was trying to make up an excuse, "she.... she took advantage of me.  I'm violated."
"Oh shut up Neptune!" I almost yelled. "You were all over her and everything! Your cheating on Weiss! How long has this been going on?"
"Not that long", Neptune whined.
"Does Weiss even know about this?"

"No, she doesn't but I plan on breaking up with Nebula."
"Wake up you idiot! You just cheated on Weiss and you lied. How could you do that?"
"Look man, I'll think of something okay but promise to keep this secret for now."
"What?" Something inside me snapped to the point where I had enough. "You know what, I don't want any part of this. Your a horney idiot and I'm out of here!"

I stomped back to my truck and slammes the door, I was so pissed that my whole body must've been on fire. I drove off fast and I tried to calm myself down. 
How in the World of Remnant am I suppose to keep this from Weiss?

__________________________________________

I just stood in the middle of the basketball court and kept thinking about Neptune and Weiss. Surprisingly, he didn't show up at the park today but Weiss was alone. She was sitting down at the bench and looking at her Scroll, probably texting Neptune.  All day, I've been wanting to tell Weiss about Neptune but it was so hard to open my tongue.  I don't want to keep it secret because it was so wrong but I don't even have the heart to tell her. 

I groaned as a hard ball hit the back of my head, I rubbed the spot and sighed.   I can't believe it, I always knew how to catch a basketball or dodge one.  I groaned again, this is affecting me more than I thought.

"Oscar?"
I finally felt relaxed when I turned to my beautlful and lovely Rose with her silver eyes.  

"Oscar, are you okay?" Ruby asked as she picked up the basketball

"Oscar, are you okay?" Ruby asked as she picked up the basketball. "You're like a million miles away. You always catch a basketball.  Is something wrong?"
I couldn't lie to her, not to a beautiful face like hers.  Besides, I can't hold this in any longer. 

"Yeah. Ruby, there's something I need to tell you", I walked over to her, "but promise you won't tell anyone."
"Duh! I promise I won't." She replied.
"Okay, I trust you. But not here in the open."

I took her hand and lead her to my truck, we hopped in and closed the doors quickly and rolled the windows up so no one could hear. I quickly told her and her eyes widen as if she was processing this news. 
She finally blinked and replied, "That guy is screwed."