The end of Neverland.

Start from the beginning

Peter's P.O.V.
The shaking stopped but Luna was still on the ground. I run up to her and kneel down to find her passed out.

"Parker, where is this plant?" I ask.

"Not far." I pick up Luna in my arms and stand up.

"We need to get her to the plant before it's too late." I say. Parker nods and we rush down a trail for a while and stop.

Parker kneels down and picks a few leaves from a plant that I never really saw.

"The Forevermore plant. Able to cure almost anything. It gets its water from the same pond on Dead Man's Peek. All it needs is to be mixed with water." Parker says. I lay Luna down and walk up to him. He holds the plant back.

"Pan, this plant will cure Luna, but I must warn you that not many people have survived for more then a few weeks after."

"I don't care. Luna's life is on the line right now." I say. He gave me the plant and I kneel down to a leaf where water dripped into it. I put the plant under the water as a drop fell on it, running down the leaves into the bigger leaf.

Putting the plant down, I take out my dagger and carfully cut the stem of the big leaf, carful not to spill any water as I give the water to Luna. We all hold our breath, hoping that Luna will wake up.

"Why isn't it working?" Felix snapped, his wings outstretched and a fire ball starting to form in his hand.

"I don't know. Luna should be fine now." Parker says.

"I knew it was a trick." Felix started to storm up to Parker.

"It isn't a trick. Luna and Parker were always close. So Parker wouldn't hurt Luna." I say.

"Maybe she got the water to late." Devin suggested. I look down at Luna. I refuse to believe she was gone.

"If I were gone, then could I do this?" Luna quickly teliported behind Felix and held her dagger to the back of his neck.

"Probably not." Felix smirked, turning around and kicking the dagger out of Luna's hand. She was about to strike back when the island shook again, harder then normal. Branches and leaves fell everywhere and everything started falling.

I look at Luna, who Felix had his arms around as her head nuzzled in his chest. Devin and Parker were both trying to not fall. I knew this was the end, and I knew what I had to do.

"Malcolm!" I yell. My shadow appeared the second I uttter his name.

"Take Devin and Parker to the others."

"Pan, no." Devin says.

"You need to go. Felix, Luna and I will meet you there." I say. Malcolm took both Parker and Devin and I feel them leave the island.

"Let's go." Felix says.

"Not yet. I have a bad feeling about Luna leaving the island." I say. The island shakes harder and a pile of bolders above Felix come falling down on top of him, crushing him.

"No!" Luna ran up to him.

"Luna, I need to go." I say. Luna looks at me.

"What do you mean?"

"You can't leave the island, but I can."

"What are you saying Peter?" I take a deep breath and reach my hand in her chest, pulling out her heart. Her eyes go wide when she knows what I need to do.

"Peter no!" She yells, running over to me. I close my eyes and look away from her as I crush her heart to dust. Opening my eyes, I look ay the fallen girl at my feet.

"I love you, but it was for the best." I say. I look at the portal in the sky that would take me out of this realm. I try to teliport out of the realm but it didn't work.

"What?" I muttered to myself. Then I realized that I have the other half of Luna's heart. And since she was to weak because of her powers, both halves of the heart react the same. So if Luna couldn't leave, then neither can I.

"Damn it!" I yell, punching a tree. After taking my anger out, I sighed and ripped out the other part of Luna's heart, holding it in my hand. Knowing what I needed to do, I crushed the heart and fell to the ground.

Memories of Luna and I rushed in my head. When I first met her, when Felix first came here in his dreams and how he treated Luna. Memories of when I made Luna laugh and when I comforted her came in as well.

I knew where Luna and Felix were right now, and I knew I was going to the same place. I just hope Luna isn't mad at me when I reach the underworld.

A/N
Hey everyone. I want to let you know that this is the last chapter. I know it's been a short book but I don't have anything else for this book and I want to get started on the next book. I'm so excited. So I'll see you all in the next book. Leave a comment on how you liked this book and don't forget to vote. Bye my Lost Girls. 👋🏻