Deadshot.

Luna's P.O.V.
We have dinner and Jerome and I go to the movie room. He picked out a movie and we start to watch the second movie of Hunger Games. I rest my head on his shoulder but Robbie jumps over the couch, separating us.

"Hey." I snap.

"Oh, sorry." He smirks. I groan and walk over to Jerome, sitting next to him.

"Hey where are your parents?"

"Being Harley Quinn and the Joker," Jerome chuckled.

"And what do they do exactly?" Tommy asked from behind.

"Ok who else is here?" I ask. Parker, Issabella, Lilly and Henry reveal themselves.

"And we're leaving." Jerome says, getting up as I follow.

"You sure? We're gonna watch Gotham." Robbie smirked.

"And we're staying." Jerome sits down, pulling me on his lap. I smile as Robbie puts on Gotham then pauses it, standing up as everyone whines.

"Before we start, Luna, Jerome, promise you won't do that weird stuff that couples do at movie theaters."

"We promise, now start the show." I say.

"Promise." Robbie says.

"Robbie!" We all yell.

"Ok." He puts the show on and sits down as we all watch the show.

******

"And what do we have here?" Jerome turns his head to the door.

"Hey dad." He says, turning back to the show.

"Puddin, leave them be." Harley says. Just then, the scene comes on when Hayley sees her mom.

"Ooo, move over." Harley sits next to me.

"So this is what you do?" Harley asked.

"Pretty much. And this." Jerome raised his gun and shot it in the air as everyone goes quiet.

"That's better." Jerome smiles.

"Like father like son I always say." Someone smiles.

"Ok everyone out!" Jerome yells. Everyone gets out and I pull out my gun. The same one that Joker gave me.
Getting up with Harley and Jerome, I look at Pan.

I point my gun at him and Pan chuckled.

"No need to be hostile love with Mrs. Crazy and her son." I drop the gun and run at Pan, unsheathing my dagger. I quicky rip his heart out and look at the golden heart. Sticking it back in his chest, I back off of him and back up.

"Don't come here again." I say as Jerome wrapped his arms around me. In the blink of an eye, Pan was gone.

"Well that was rude. He didn't even say goodbye." Harley says.

"Mom." Jerome says.

"What?"

"Luna, Pan's heart. What did you see in his heart that you backed off of him?" Jerome asked. I walk to Harley's gun and pick it up.

"Joker wouldn't give me Harley's gun with no purpose. This gun has something that Pan wants."

"Why would you think that?" Harley asked. I stand up and look at her.

"Pan hasn't bugged us since Joker gave me your gun. So he's after the gun, but why?" I ask.

"Harley, do you know anything about this gun?" I look at her.

"No. But I might know someone who does." She smiles.

"Good, where and when can we find them?" Jerome asked.

"Now." Harley walks out of the room and Jerome and I look at each other.

"Hurry up you 2." Harley says. Jerome and I walk out to the living room and over to the door as we follow her out and into her car. She starts to drive and it's quiet.

"Won't dad be wondering where you are mom?"

"Not if I told him where we were going."

"Told him, or lied to him?" I smirk.

"How could you tell?"

"Luna has this thing where she can tell if one person is lieing."

"Oh." We park at this random house and get out of the car, walking to the door as Harley knocked.

"Are you sure Pan wants the gun?" Jerome asked.

"I'm as sure as you are in love with me." Soon, this black man came out.

"Hey Deadshot." Harley smiles.

"Harley, surprise seeing you here. Who are your friends?"

"This is my son and his girlfriend."

"Jerome. I've heard a lot about you. Please, come in." We walk inside as Deadshot closes the door.

"So who are you?"

"Oh, I'm Luna." I smile.

"And why are you here?"

"My gun." Harley says.

"What about it?" Deadshot asked.

"Are you familiar with the villain Peter Pan?" I ask.

"Yeah. He's that flying non ageing boy."

"Well he's after Harley's gun. And we need to know why." I say, showing him the gun. Deadshot takes it from me and looking at it, testing the aim and seeing if there was something hidden in it.

"He's not after the gun."

"What?" I ask.

"He's after you."

"Why would he be after me?" I ask.

"That's your problem."

"No need to be rude." Jerome smiles.

"Look, do you know why he's after me?"

"Your heart probably." I try to run at Deadshot but Jerome held me back.

"What do you know about my heart?" I snap.

"Luna, he's called Deadshot for a reason." Harley warns.

"I don't care." I snap, trying to get to Deadshot. After a few minutes, I give up. 

"I'll be in the car." I say, walking outside and getting in the car. Soon, Harley and Jerome came in the car as well and we were on the road again.

"So what did he mean by Pan's after your heart?" Harley asked.

"A long story." I growl.

"Tell me. I'm interested." Harley smiled. 

"Me and Henry both have the heart of the Truest Believer. Well, when Henry was being held captive by Pan for his heart, I was in camp as well. I fell in love with Pan and when he was about to die, we both split our hearts and connected them to make 1 immortal heart."

"I gave it to Pan and he lived. He's now immortal." I explained.

"Great. So now we're up against someone who can't die. Sounds easy enough." Jerome says sarcastically.

"Everyone has a weakness Jerome." I say.

"Oh yeah. And what's Pan's?" Jerome asked.

"Me."

"How?"

"I'm the only one who's even got close to him. No one else calls him Peter." I say.

"So we should send her to Neverland." Harley smiles. I look at her.

"What!"

His little devil. The third book His Love. A Peter Pan (Robbie Kay) Fan fiction.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें