21

Loren

The sun streams through my windows, casting shadows over the face of the boy in my bed next to me. Last night's memories trickles through the vodka drenched fog that is my mind. His hands on my body, lips crashing against each other, apology after apology as he set me on fire with his touch.

"Loren?" Jungkook mutters, rubbing his eyes as he faces me. I pull up some of the bed covers to cover myself, even though I let him see every part of me.
"You should talk to Lisa....what we did last night, we should-" I start before he kisses me. Slowly and more passionately than before.

"It's over between her and me.....she didn't understand me as well as I thought" Jungkook says, looking at me thoughtfully. I sigh and lay my head against his chest, letting his arms hold me tight.

"Let's start over, Kookie. We could go to Paris or Rome; somewhere magical. We could be happy" I mutter, closing my eyes. Jungkook's breath fans over my neck.
"You don't need to run away anymore, Loren. Not when I'm here" he whispers. I turn to him and kiss his nose.

"You were so confident when you first messaged me. Different to how you were at school" I say, the memory of our beginning appearing in my mind.
"Yeah.....I didn't think I'd stand a chance with you" he says.
"You got more than just nudes, huh" I tease.

Jungkook smiles as props himself up with his elbows.
"I did.....I got to know the real you"

Fin.