←The End→

•YOUR P.O.V•

Athena did my make up while Catty arrayed me with my beautiful gown. I didn't know what to do. Today was my wedding day and I just... wow. I... can't make up words on how happy I am.

"I can see that smile trying to get through. What's stopping you from smiling?" Catty asked. I shrugged. "I don't know. I just... feel like I have to keep it until I see my future husband."

"Oh really? I didn't know you were into cliche things Y/n." Sean suddenly says, appearing out of nowhere in a tux with a green and black stripped bowtie. I huffed. "Well, Jackiboy, I didn't know you would be able to attend my wedding."

He smirked. "Why would I miss the opportunity to see my sister be wed to her love? I mean, I need to be there right? Even Mark and Felix is here." I nodded in agreement. That is true. He is my brother and everything.

I was just about to say something when all of a sudden, A woman knocked at the door and told us that the wedding will start in 15 minutes. Catty and Athena looked at each other before panicking.

"We aren't even dressed yet!" They both yelled in unison before running to their rooms. My brother held me stand up and lead me to the car that will bring me to the church which is not too far away.

As I entered the car, my brother sat in the front seat and while he was about to sit, Athena and Catty ran down the stairs panting in their dresses. They ran towards the car and sat at the seats behind me.

On the road, Athena and Catty did their make-up. It was hilarious to watch because they were really struggling to put it on. The road was humpy so the car occasionally jumps once or twice. They always whine when their lipstick or eyeliner accidentally becomes crooked.

Luckily, as we arrived at the church, they finally finished their make-up clean. Athena entered the church with Mark while Catty was with Felix. Jack did the honors of accompanying me to the altar.

As I entered, Loki looked breathless. His eyes were filled with tears but he managed to keep them in. Probably because Thor was looking at him for a moment. (who is beside him as his best man) I knew that he didn't want to look weak in front of him, but as I gave Loki a loving smile, a tear finally dropped down one of his eyes.

Thow gave out a chuckle before patting Loki in the back and giving him a red handkerchief for him to wipe his tears on. Sean gave me a tight hug before leaving to sit beside Mark and Felix.

The wedding hasn't even started and yet almost everyone inside the church was crying. Ned and Peter was full of tears as if they failed their Math test. As Loki took my hand, we both chuckled at the crying faces of our friends.

The priest started saying the things he had to say before the vows came. Loki cleared his throat before starting, "Y/n... Mcloughlin, you are the most beautiful and brave girl that I have ever met. When we first met at the Throne room back on Asgard, even though you were late because you got distracted by a tree, believe me, I knew what happened." Everyone laughs before Loki continues his speech. "You were my first friend. The most beautiful at that. You were so kind. So talented. So... peculiar. Just special in my heart and I can't think of a world without you. I love you and I will till the day I die."

I chuckled and nodded. "Loki Laufeyson, The first time I met you, you were that rude sarcastic son of a frost giant you are but I love you for that. I never expected for this day to happen because the road has been tough for the both of us since some bad things happen. I love you. No matter what you do or what you've done. I love you even if you're a frost giant. I love you as you are and that's that."

He teared up and took my hands in his as the priest said, "Do you Loki, take Y/n Mcloughlin as your lawfully wedded wife?"

"I do."

"And do you Y/n Mcloughlin, take Loki Laufeyson as your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do."

"Then you may kiss the bride." Loki smiled and took the covers off my head, (I don't know what they're called. Sorry.) placed his hands on my cheeks and kissed me with full on passion and love.

Everyone clapped their hands and had full smiled on their faces. It was all going so well, that was, until The Guardians of The Galaxy entered the church making all of us stare. They were panting and trying to catch their breath. "You need to help us. We're being attacked. He's too strong." Peter Quill a.k.a Star Lord, said. "Who?" Tony asked, ready for the battle.

"Thanos."

The End.... is just the Beginning.