Chapter 5: Battle On The Bridge! / Unlocking The Chains

Start from the beginning

"This is going nowhere. Secret Jutsu: Crystal Ice Mirrors!" Ice appearing from the ground and slowly making a huge wall of mirrors trapping us inside. I silently cursed under my breath. It bring backs bad memories!

"Now, I shall show you two what is the true meaning of speed." Haku guy said to us. Then out of nowhere lots of senbon needles fired to us. Hitting our bodies. We flew back. I fight back a screams. I glance on Sasuke and he's doing the same. I made hand signs.

"Lightning release: Shockwaves!"

A lightning spread on each different places before I aim it on Haku. He growled at me before firing a lot of senbon needles in my direction.

Few of them scrapped my feet, hands but I deflect few of them. I silently growled under my breath as I tried to stand.

"Oi! Kumi! Are you alright?!" Sasuke ask. I nodded before focusing on Haku.

"I wonder where he gets a lot of senbon needles out of nowhere..." I mumbled. I need to think of a way on how to defeat this kid.

"Kumi!!!" I heard a voice yelled.
I turn around and I saw lots of senbon needles coming in my ways I only closed my eyes waiting for the impact. Why didn't I felt anything? I slowly open my eyes and I immediately saw my brother standing on a branch of a tree.

"Hurting my sister is no-no! Naruto Uzumaki is here! Heroes always arriving in the end believe it!" He stated. I slowly smiled almost felt relieve that he's here. I felt a hands on my shoulder and I saw Sasuke.

"Are you alright?" I nodded at him.

How are we going to defeat them? Both Sasuke and me are wounded so how?!

Wait! What if one of us attack here inside then someone attack outside maybe we can break this ice mirror?! Right! Now I just need Naru-chan to attack from outside and me together with Sasuke are going to attack inside. Okay.. I glance on Sasuke and I notice him thinking the same both of us nodded at each other.

"Hey, I snuck in here to help you two... Hehehehe..." I immediately dead panned once I saw my idiotic brother snuck in here wearing his idiotic smiled.

"You really are an idiot! Why did you snuck in here?! Now, we don't have any plan how to broke this mirror!!!" Sasuke scream on his face. Naru-chan frown before roaring back at him saying he's just trying to help so he snuck in here. I mentally face palm on this two.

"That's enough you two. We can't do anything now that Naru-chan snuck in here we're just thinking of a new plan." I stated glaring a little. At least they listened to me.

I need to think a way to defeat this kid. I closed my eyes and started to feel the air. Suddenly I heard Naru-chan yelled.

"Shadow Clone Jutsu!" My eyes widen when I saw a solid clones tried attacking Haku on his mirror. I face palm. He's an idiot really sometimes...

"No! Naruto!" Sasuke yelled tried to stop him but it's too late the clones vanished with Haku impaling them with senbon. Naru-chan fell on the floor with a thud. I rush on his side.

"Are you okay Naru-chan?" I ask he nodded at me before repeating his technique. I tried to stop him because it's useless. But he didn't listen. I glance on Sasuke.

"So, what's the planned now?" I ask.

"This is ice right? fire can defeat ice! " He made a hand signs.

"Fire Style: Fire Ball Jutsu!" A ball of fire goes straight for the mirror I'm expecting it to all least a scratch but when the fire vanished my eyes widen when I saw it didn't have a single scratch!