•4•

Third person p.o.v
(Taehyung's focus)

"Why don't you go and say it to them yourself?" Taehyung asked Jungkook as he plopped on his bed.

"I can't" Jungkook replied placing his head down on the study table

"Why are you even helping me?"

"I'm not helping you, I-"

"YOU LITTLE PIECE OF SHIT BRING YOUR ASS HERE, RIGHT NOW."

"A-appa- Jungkook, you need to hide." Taehyung walked towards Jungkook to grab his hand but Jungkook was quick to pull away before Taehyung can touch him. "Hide before he sees you in my room." Taehyung heard the footsteps coming closer to his room, he quickly ran towards his closet and opened the door "Get in, and don't make any noice." Jungkook hesitantly nodded and walked inside. Taehyung closed the door and ran towards his study table opening whatever book was present on the table.

"MOTHERFUCKER" Taehyung's father pushed the bed room door open and stormed inside pulling Taehyung out of his seat and throwing him across the room "YOU'RE GAY? YOU GOT SUSPENDED FROM THE SCHOOL? YOU FUCKING FAGOT" He mercilessly punched his own son while cursing at him.

"Appa-I-I'm sorry-I" Taehyung's breathing hitched when he saw his father removing his belt.

Blow

Taehyung cried as his father hit him with his leather belt on his torso.

"Jimin wasn't your friend, he was your boyfriend."

Blow

"You brought him home saying y'all were group studying."

Blow

"You're Gay"

Blow

"You're a disgrace"

Blow

"GO AND JUMP OFF A CLIFF"

Blow

"YOU'RE DISGUSTING"

Blow

"IT'S BEEN A MONTH SINCE YOU GOT SUSPENDED, HOW DARE YOU HIDE IT FROM ME, YOU SON OF A BITCH."

Blow

"A-a-app-appa I'm I'm so so so-r-rry."

"DON'T YOU DARE CALL ME APPA, IM NOT YOUR BLOODY FATHER."

Blow

Blow

Taehyung's Father kept hitting him until he felt tired that night.

And Taehyung had wished that Jungkook would've slept in the closet or wouldn't have heard anything.

___________
(Officer Kim's focus)

"Sir." Chanyeol and Jackson bowed before handing a flash drive to Officer Kim.

"The CCTV footage of the parking area of 'Korean arts high school' " Jackson said. Officer Kim nodded and pushed the flash drive in his laptop.

Play

"Fast forward it to 4:39:65, that's when Jungkook and a man walks in the area." Chanyeol said.

Officer Kim nodded and fast forwarded the Video. Jungkook was soon seen on the screen, he walked towards his car unlocked it before sitting inside.

He had already started the cars ignition when a man in black hoodie walked in the parking area, he stopped by Jungkook's car and knocked on the window.