"How about you give us a little show?"

Yugyeom grabbed the boy, punching him across the face. The rest of the boys charged at him. One by one Yugyeom beating all of them up. He suddenly fell onto the floor, his head stinging in pain. "GYEOM! BEHIND YOU!" BamBam cried. Yugyeom quickly turned around, seeing one of the boys with a pocket knife. Youngjae came out of nowhere and yanked the sharp item out of his hands, pushing the boy back down. He held up the pocket knife to the group of bleeding boys on the floor, "Get the fuck out of here before I cut you!" The boys immediately ran away, leaving Yugyeom, BamBam and Youngjae alone.

"I didn't need your help, I could've handled it" Yugyeom spoke up in a salty tone. Youngjae ignored him, attacking him with a hug instead.

"I missed you, Yuggie" Youngjae admitted, crying into Yugyeom's chest.

"H-Hyung" Yugyeom tried to push the boy away, but Youngjae only held him tighter.

"Don't leave again, Yuggie. We can work things out. Our Hyungs are being stupid right now, I'll help them understand" Youngjae continued, looking over at BamBam who stood awkwardly by himself. "All we want us for Yuggie to be happy.. Can you really do that?" The oldest of the boys continued, waiting for the Thai boy to speak up.

"Of course. I-I'm sorry for all t-the trouble I've c-caused" BamBam admitted, tears threatening to fill his eyes. Yugyeom wrapped his arms around the smaller boy, holding him tightly and protectively. The younger boy kissed BamBam's temple, the Thai boy already feeling safe under Yugyeom's warm embrace.Youngjae smiled, seeing how cute the two younger boys were.

"What are you doing out here so late?" BamBam asked as Yugyeom played with his hair. The heat rushed up to his cheeks, embarrassed about acting all couple-y and cheesy around their Hyung.

"I like being out here at night, it's calming."

Yugyeom didn't seem to believe the response coming from his Hyung though. He knew when something was wrong and he wanted to know what was bothering him. The maknae gave Youngjae a stern look, as if he was telling him he knew he wasn't telling the truth.

"In all honesty, ever since you stopped talking to us, all our Hyungs do is get mad and yell at me" Youngjae frowned, his heart aching at the thought of his Hyungs treating him the way they were. It's not like Youngjae could get away even if he wanted to, he lived with the others since their parents are all close friends and trusted them to be responsible enough to live together.

"I just want all of us to get along. You might not be a baby anymore, but you're still a baby to all of us. We want to shower you with affection a-and buy you anything your heart desires a-and to go play tag at the park like we u-used to every day after school" Youngjae scoffed, forcing a smile. "We just want our Yuggie back."

Once Youngjae had finished talking, Yugyeom let go of BamBam, immediately running back into Youngjae's arms. "But H-Hyung, there's one thing you can't buy... BamBam's Love. Our Hyungs have to understand that I love him and I won't be picking sides. Not again."

"Their yelling terrifies me, but we'll make them understand" Youngjae smiled, walking towards the Thai boy. He suddenly hugged BamBam, the Thai boy stiffening under his touch. "Take good care of Yuggie, alright? You get one more chance" Youngjae lowkey threatened as he turned back to his friend, getting on his tiptoes, kissing Yugyeom's cheek. "Be careful on your way back home" he giggled, waving as he disappeared from view.