Meet teams 7 and 11

3rd Hokage's POV
Kakashi and the other team leaders are here. "Team leaders go get your teams now." I said. "Yes sir." They said as they all leave with their orders. As I'm looking in my camera (Is that what he uses in the anime?) and I see Team 7 and Team 11 are the only teams left.

Author's POV
Team 7 and Team 11 is the only teams left and Sasuke, Naruko, and Naruto already know who there teacher is. "Naruto, Sasuke, when is sensei going to get here." Naruko asked. "Naruko stop messing with Sasuke and Sasuko you brat." Sakura said. "I didn't know I asked Sasuko." Naruko said as soon as she said that not only did Kakashi walk into the room but it brought back a memory that she didn't want to remember. Naruko starts crying. "No please stop don't kill them." Naruko said as Naruto ran to his sister and as soon as he got her she stopped crying. "Naruko did you remember." Naruto asked. "Yeah and it hurts." She answered as she looks up and sees Kakashi. The only people that know what happened to her were the people that found her tied to the chair. "Okay every one meet me on the roof." Kakashi said. "Denki are you okay?" Inuyasha asked. "Yeah." Denki said. "Okay." Inuyasha said.

Sasuko's POV
"Sasuke what happened to Naruko." I asked. "Oh you know "HE" just tied her to a chair when we were 7 years old and made her watch as he killed mom and dad in front of her." Sasuke said. "Are you both gonna go after him?" I asked. "Yes we are." He answered. "Okay." I said. After me and my brother had our conversation Naruto and Naruko come up me and my brother. "Naruko I love you." Sasuke said. "I love you too Sasuke." Naruko said. 'Sasuke and Naruko love each other. I really hope Naruto loves me.' I thought to myself. "Sasuko I love you." Naruto said. "I love you too Naruto." I said. 'Yay me and Naruto love each other.' I thought to myself excitedly. After we all confess to each other we go to the roof where Sakura and Kakashi are at. "Sasuke I love you." Sakura said. "Sakura leave him alone please." Naruto said. "Shut up Naruto." Sakura said. "Naruko do something." I said. "Hey Sasuke come here." Naruko said. "Hn okay Naruko." Sasuke said. "Naruko, Sasuke doesn't love you he loves me." Sakura said. "Sakura I actually love Naruko." Sasuke said. "Yeah okay." Sakura said while trying not to laugh. "I really do." Sasuke said. "Whatever." Sakura said. "Sakura." I said. "Yes Sasuko." Sakura said. "My brother really does love Naruko." I said. Sakura is so dumb. I turn around and see Inuyasha and Denki making goofy faces. Inuyasha and Denki are so weird.

Kakashi's POV
Naruko must have been the little girl I saved when Naruko was 7. "Alright everyone lets start introductions. Pinky why don't you go first." I said. "Why don't you show us first sensei." Pinky said. "I'm Kakashi Hatake the things I like and things I hate I don't feel like telling you that. My dreams for the future never really thought of that. As for my hobbies, I have lots of hobbies." I said. "Well that was useless all he really said was his name." Pinky said. "Alright Pinky your turn." I said. "I'm Sakura Haruno what I like, I mean the person I like is. (Looks over at Sasuke.) Uh my hobby is. (Again looks at Sasuke.) And my dream for the future is. (Looks at Sasuke and starts to blush.)" Sakura said. "And what do you hate?" I asked. "Naruko and Naruto." Sakura said. 'She hates Obito's kids?' I asked myself. "Okay Raven your turn." I said. "I'm Sasuke Uchiha and I hate alot of things and I don't particularly like anything well except I like Naruko." Sasuke said. "My dream for the future no it's more of an ambition is to kill a certain someone and revive my clan." Sasuke said. "Naruko and Naruto your turn." I said. "I'm Naruko Uzumaki Uchiha and I'm Naruto Uzumaki Uchiha, I like ramen and training. What else we like are our boyfriend/girlfriend, instant ramen in a cup and we really like the ramen at Ichiraku that Iruka-sensei got us and we like tomatoes as well. But we hate the three minutes you have to wait after you poor the water in the ramen cup." They said. "Naruko say your hobbies." Naruto said. "Alright. My hobbies are training and practicing jutsu and my dream no my ambition is the same as Sasuke's. We are going to revive our clan and kill a certain someone." Naruko said. "Naruto what are you hobbies?" I asked. "Reading, training and oh collecting rocks!" Naruto said. "Sasuko what are your likes and dislikes?" I asked. "Well I have none well other than I like my brother Sasuke, Naruko, and Naruto, and Sakura and Inuyasha and Denki. And my dislikes are my older brother Itachi." She said. 'Okay so I got a fan girl, two avengers and two that are sane.' I said to myself. "Alright we start our survival tomorrow." I said. "Yes sensei." They all say. "And don't eat unless you want to puke." I said. "Kakashi if we don't you'll fail us and besides guys just eat and the test is to see if we can work together." Naruko said. "So the test is about teamwork?" Sasuke asked. "Yes." Naruko answered. "Okay." Sasuke said. 'They will never work together.' I said to myself. "Sasuko, Inuyasha, and Denki stay here please." I said. "Okay." They all say. 'So Lord Hokage wants me to tell Sasuko, Inuyasha and Denki who their sensei is.' I said to myself. "Okay I'll be telling you who your sensei is." I said. "Okay thank you Kakashi." Sasuko said. "Your welcome." I said.