Authors Note

AUTHORS NOTE

-----------

So this is my very first authors note ever so, I just wanted to leave a quick message and I'll be on my way then :)

I just wanted to thank everybody that has stuck around since the beginning, I mean the VERY beginning. I know many of you follow me on Instagram (@Beatles_Imagines) and I don't know if any of you remember that before writing imagines on that account, I was the very first Elvis Presley RP account :,D I just wanted to thank the people that have stuck around for so long. Thanks to you all, I'm currently standing at 6.4K reads and 222 votes.... and that's absolutely more than I could ever ask for. Now I wanna ask a question...

I have absolutely NO sort of clue about what the next chapter will be about. I mean, I can't for the life of me figure out how to finish this story. I want you to know, I'm not even CLOSE to finishing it so, don't worry :)

If you could, please leave comments on what you might want to happen, which characters/Beatles you want to hear more from and what you think might happen between John Lennon and Scarlet Rose Tyler. (Yes, as a matter of fact, her name IS a Doctor Who reference, thanks for asking!)

Please please please PLEASE leave me comments and suggestions, if you want this story to continue, it would be so greatly appreciated!

Okay, again, thanks for everything. I love you guys <3

Byee!

ZOEE