Faded Bruises- Chapter 19

---------------

1963

Last night I said these words to my girl
I know you never even try, girl
C'mon (C'mon), c'mon (C'mon), c'mon (C'mon), c'mon (C'mon)
Please please me, whoa yeah, like I please you

You don't need me to show the way, love
Why do I always have to say "love"
C'mon (C'mon), c'mon (C'mon), c'mon (C'mon), c'mon (C'mon)
Please please me, whoa yeah, like I please you

I don't wanna sound complaining
But you know there's always rain in my heart (In my heart)
I do all the pleasing with you, it's so hard to reason
With you, whoah yeah, why do you make me blue

"John... John you're song... It's..."

"I know, Scar, I hear it... Just kiss me, damnit..."

The very first time for the very first Beatles song, playing on its very first radio station was happening; right here, right now... And all John can possibly think to do is snog me.

I turned my head to meet his soft, peppering kisses and locked my lips with his. He sucked and nipped at my lips with enthusiasm, never letting up until I placed my hands on his chest and pushed him away.

"John, the first time your song plays on the radio you don't even listen!" I chuckle softly and wipe my lips.

John pouts and huffs, closing his eyes and furrowing his brows in frustration.

"But I've heard it 50 bloody times, while we were recording it, I don't need to hear it again. Just congratulate me!"

I crossed my arms over my chest and sat back on the sofa, looking away. Of course I was teasing, and he damn well knew it immediately. John sat silently to see if I would let up. I glanced over at him and away, showing him I meant it. He sighed softly.

"Scar...", his voice got deep and hushed. He placed his hand on my waist and tugged me gently to get me to look at him. But, I wasn't ready to give in to that stupid gorgeous face.

He leaned forward and brushed some hair away from my shoulder. I felt his thin soft lips peck at my neck as he let out another quiet, sensual "Scarlett..."

"What." I held back a giggle as my lips pursed, trying not to smile.

John smiled against my neck and whispered.

"Please, please me..."

I instantaneously burst out in a fit of giggles. He joined along, burying his face in the crook of my neck. I slammed my fist against his shoulder, although being as hard as I could, it didn't seem to phase him. His shoulders jolted as his goofy, raspy chuckle spilled from behind his lips.

"John Winston Lennon, if you use your own song titles as pick up lines on me one more bloody time, I swear to God..."

I turned to him as he pulled away and I placed my hands on either side of his face. I leaned in and kisses him deeply, sucking his lips tenderly. I felt his tongue graze against my bottom lip, so I met my tongue with his and my head started to swim from the sweet, intoxicating taste of his mouth. He surged forward and kissed me harder, gently laying me down on the sofa. I smiled against his lips at his eagerness. I hummed softly and wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling his lips against mine to get him to kiss me harder. He obliged and massaged my lips with his.

"That was "Love Me Do" by a new group called "The Beatles" from Liverpool, four young talented men, I don't know Jimmy, do you see these boys making it to the top of the charts?

I just don't know yet, Rich, the song is catchy, its new, its fresh, it's hot and I love it! *chuckles deeply* We'll see how the fans take it, caller one you're on air, how do you like The Beatles, from Liverpool?"

Caller after caller after caller, screaming over the phone; Beatles, Beatles, Beatles...

There wasn't a single, solitary doubt in my mind that The Beatles will be loved. Here, there and everywhere... One of them, being loved more than anything in the whole wide world, right here, right there and EVERYWHERE...

---------

I know this isn't long... Just about 650 words but, I've wanted to continue with this story for a while now and finally got the time to! A short chapter, to me, equals a good start to a continuation of this story. hope you enjoyed! Leave a comment, leave a vote, you know what to do ;)

ZOEE