Y/n💕: That sounds fun, what time?

Kyle😄: 6:00pm???

Y/n💕: Sure, see ya there

Kyle😄: bye

//////////////////////////////////////////

[6:00pm]

I sigh, and grab my wallet. "Bye mom!" I say and walk away. I walk through  the carnival entrance and see Kyle. "Hey!" I wave. "Hey Y/n!" Kyle eaves back. "So, what do you wanna do?" He asks. I didn't eat that much at home.... "Let's go to the food court for snacks!" I point to some funnel cake. My stomach started rumbling. "Eheh.....I'll pay..." I offered. "N-no, it's okay, I'll pay!" Kyle says.

Such a gentleman.....

Kyle offered me a lick of his ice cream, I didn't want to be rude, so I started licking it....Until, I noticed....

DID HE JUST GIVE ME A INDIRECT KISS?!

I blushed at what he did.....I heard him laughing and gave him back his cone. After eating, we decided to go in the love tunnel- BUT IT'S NOT LIKE WE'RE DATING! WE'RE JUST FRIENDS!  In the love tunnel, it was quite dark...and there were lots of animatronics, which creeped me out... I started hugging Kyle's arm tightly... It turned scary after that.... There was a scary figure holding a axe and wascovered in blood, following us. Making me scream and go closer to Kyle. Kyle wasn't that scared, he was being distracted of me being close and scared. I felt a tap on my back..."hm?" I look behind me....It was a hoard of zombies, crawling to get us. I started screaming more, I looked back, then we were gonna fall through a waterfall I almost screamed until Kyle whispered in my ear...."Y/n, it's okay...just look away, I'll protect you..." I did what he said and hugged him tightly... "Alrighty love birbs, time to get out of the boat!" I hear a familiar voice say. I opened my eyes....

The ride ended?

"Also Hi Y/n! Hi Kyle!" Jodine greeted. "Oh! Jodine! Wait-why are you here?" I ask. "Oh! I work here, it was funny hearing your screams" Jodine chuckles. "M'kay, uhm.....Bye I guess, see you Monday?" Kyle said. We left the ride and said our goodbye. While walking to my house, I noticed I was holding Kyle's hand and blushed.

Kyle's p.o.v

I sigh at the beautifulness of Y/n.

She's perfect, I would even chose her over Moses...But she seems different, But different is good!.....right? She seems like she has a secret about her...Maybe it's a good secret!...I mean....N-Nevermind....

We arrive at her house. "Thanks Kyle~" Y/n said.

Okay Kyle, Do it. It's just a real kiss...

Before Y/n could say anything, I kissed her passionately.

Y/n's p.o.v

I didn't kiss back.

W-what about Kenny? I'm still single....I-Is it okay??? NO! It's not right! Y/n, just push him, tell him sorry and go back in your house! OKAY! GO!

I kiss back.

SHIT! MOUTH!!! LOOK WHAT YOU DID!

We kissed for 5 minutes. He tasted like sweet cotton candy, making me want to kiss him more. We finally stop. We both blush. "I-I enjoyed what happened tonight, thanks K-Kyle...." I thank him. "N-no problem!" He scratches the back of his head. "Bye!~" I give him a kiss on his cheek and walk into my house.

Oh....my.....god.....What am I gonna do?! I kissed Kenny and Kyle....I-I had s-s-sex with K-Kenny-But I!.......NEVERMIND!

I angrily gave me a shot, changed into my pajamas and went to bed.

////////12:00pm///////////

I

wake up and sigh. I changed into my costume and put on my make-up. I jump onto different roofs and hear a whoosh. I stop and look around.

No one there......

I continue running, but faster. I hear footsteps behind me. I run faster. I take a sudden stop and turn around, Human Kite. "Go fuck yourself Kite!" I yelled. "Heh, In your dreams!" I yelled. I try running away but the others in the Freedom Pals blocked me. "Fine, What the hell do you want?!" I ask. "We want you in jail, dumbass..." Cartma- COON snapped. I chuckle evilly. "You?- put me in jail?" I laugh again. "I like to see you try..." I said sternly. I throw a smoke bomb and run away. I hid. "WHAT THE HELL?!" Coon yelled. I snickered quietly. "Wait! I think she's still here!" Toolshed hypotheses. (Author using big words   -^-) I blend into the shadows.

Wow, their so stupid....

I stand up. "I can't believe you guys are super heroes of South Park and you couldn't even find me!" I chuckled. They all noticed me and started running. I ran away, but before I could escape, Human kite blocked me.

OH COME ON!

"Heh, trying to get out?" Human kite had a smug look on his face. Thinking of a distraction, I could only think of one..... I kissed him. Everyone gasped. He tasted like....Cotton candy?

Kyle? N-no! It wouldn't be him!  there were lots of people at the carnival that ate cotton candy....It's common sense!

He surprisingly kissed back. I stopped, pushed him, and ran away, leaving him confused of why I kissed him. I chuckled at his reaction while running to HQ.

Word count:1236 words
To be coutinued......