Chapter Two: Tongues, Cowboys and Hearts

Cheryl's interaction with her boss had left her speechless. She sat in her chair and looked over the desk, watching the ex-Serpent leave. When Toni had gotten out of eyesight, she looked down at the blue ink scribbled on the back of her hand.

One question remained in the red head's mind as she looked at the ten digits. Was that flirting? Or was she just being nice? Cheryl was convinced it was just a friendly gesture and her boss wanted some company for the night. Platonic company.

Maybe Toni was lonely. Now that she thought about it, she'd never really seen Toni with anyone else. Romantic or platonic. She dismissed the thought and took out her phone.

After she finished punching in the number, she set her phone open on the desk and stared at the empty contact name. Most people enter in the person's name and don't give the contact name a second thought. It's just a form of identification for a phone number.

But to Cheryl, contacts were much more. They showed how you felt towards someone you chose to converse with. There were different components of a contact name. Nickname or full name? Do they deserve a name at all? Emojis or no? How many? What do those emojis represent?

After some heavy contemplation she settled on "Toni👅🤠❤️". Symbolizing her bosses banging body, her adorable Cowboy uniforms and the fondness she had for the pink haired girl.

She kept the messages app open and sent her very best friend, Heather, a message. She has a few friends, Veronica, Kevin, Josie and a few others, but Heather was her very best friend. She was Cheryl's neighbour and, after moving away when they were twelve, she came back to Riverdale in the last year of high school. Although all of the romantic feelings had faded, there was a connection there.

Cheryl💣🔥: HEATHER. IT'S HAPPENING. SHE ASKED ME OUT.

Heather responded almost immediately.

Heather❤️😂🍑: WHAT! CHER THAT'S GREAT NEWS! I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU! TELL ME ALL ABOUT IT WHEN YOU GET HOME! COME OVER TO MY HOUSE AFTER!

Heather❤️😂🍑: I mean, only come over if you come home ;)

Cheryl💣🔥: Eww stop. No it's not like that. Plus, Cheryl Bombshell don't fuck on the first date hunny.

Heather❤️😂🍑: 😂😂 Go have fun Cheryl. I'll see you later

    ~

After work was finished and everyone had clocked out for day shifts, Toni caught Cheryl just as she was packing up. She walked over to the red head still slightly sweaty and topless.

"Hey Cheryl." She said, wiping her face with a towel.

When Cheryl turned around she was shocked but pleased at the sight in front of her. There was her boss. All five foot three or tanned muscle. Topless. She had a pair of blue basketball shorts and a black sports bra on.

"Oh! T-toni! Hi. Um, h-how are you?" Cheryl barely managed to stutter out. She was trying not to stare, but there was so much to stare at. Her arms, her abs, her breasts, her legs, her eyes, her mouth. She settled for the abs.

After the red head's eyes lingered for too long on her boss's core, Toni chuckled. That didn't make it better as it just defined them more. "Like something you see Red?"

"Oh, um. Sorry." Cheryl said looking at the floor realizing she was being creepy.

"It's all good, I understand they're nice." The pink haired girl responded running her hand over her stomach and laughing again. Cheryl just blushed.