Chapter Seventeen: I'm Not Asking Anymore

Tour was almost over and I was doing much better surprisingly. My band found out about the.. abuse and has been helping me through these past couple weeks. Jace stopped hating me, but he still doesn't talk to me, which I don't mind. All this comfort is making me feel a lot better physically and emotionally.

The fans have also given support since the case was on the news and Ashley was in holding for a couple days before I dropped everything. People think i'm crazy for letting him go and dropping the charges, but I was so tired that I didn't care.

His band has been ignoring me a good amount also, and Ashley hasn't even been around. After shows he disappears.

Danny's band has been stopping by and making sure I was okay, which makes me really happy.

Danny.. well Danny.. I haven't seen him, besides concerts, since I walked out that day. I miss him. A lot. But we just aren't clicking anymore.

Right now I was taking a shower since I just finished a show and I was tired. Asking had played first and we mostly play second, so my band had done signings before talking about going to a bar. Danny was nowhere to be seen. His presence is just needed.. I don't know anymore.

"Hey Andy." I flinched as I turned to see Danny and a small smile smeared across my face. I was dressed and relaxing alone on my bus before he walked in. Honestly, I hadn't even heard him.

"Danny.. hey." He smiled sadly at me before sitting next to me and grabbed my hands, making me flinch but not pull away. "Look, I wanna talk." "Okay." "Your future. Andy are you ever going to talk to me again?" "Danny.. of course. Its been you who's been missing." "Well my bus is right down the parking lot." "I'm sorry.." "Its fine, its alright. Anyway I came to tell you something." I raised an eyebrow but let him speak. And boy did he.

"Andy you already know, but I love you. You asked for space and I have it to you but now I am going crazy. You finally got rid of Ashley, but not of love. I have been having this feeling that I need to protect you. That I need you to always be in my sight. Andy, you are always on my mind and I want to know if I'm even in yours. I love you to the moon and back and this is your one chance. You either admit it back, or after this tour we don't contact each other again. But, I can't handle this back and forth, hiding, refusing to admit your feelings phase. I am sorry Ashley hurt you but its my turn to show you that I was always right."

My eyes were wide at this point and I saw nothing but truth in his eyes. His gaze on me was serious, strong and caring.

But I wasn't ready. The relationship world has long gone passed me on and I don't know if I can still find love after this..

But Danny.. oh Danny..

"Danny I.." "You what?" He came to my side and I felt his slip one hand in mine, the other softly resting on the back of my head. "I.. I think I know what i've always wanted. The thought has been in my mind for weeks. I'n not changing it and I don't know really what I can say to make it sound.. right? I guess what Im saying is.. Danny..."