Chapter Eight: The Big Mistake 2

I woke up in Danny's arms and yawned before remembering last night. "Danny?" I shook him a bit before he lazily looked at me and noticed what he was doing. He quickly pulled away and Apologized. "I'm sorry mate.." "Its alright." "Good, I uh, just wanted you to be comfortable last night." "Well I was.." He smiled at me and I smiled back before he cleared his throat. "Andy?" "Yeah?" My heart started beating faster in my chest and I prayed to god he was gonna ask me about what he was talking about last night. "I wanted to know if you wanted to go out with me.." A smile just came to my lips as he continued, "and the guys to dinner tonight." I frowned before sitting up. "Thats it?" "Yeah." He chuckled and I shook my head, fighting back tears. "Just us as friends, you can invite your band if you want." "Uh, no thanks Danny.. I think I'm gonna head outside for some fresh air." I grabbed my jacket and slipped on some pants before heading out the door.

I got outside and walked into the alley before sobbing my eyes out.

Was he lying last night? Did he know I was awake? How could he do this to me?! But it wasn't really his fault.. yes it was.. wasn't it?

God I hate love! How Could I be stupid enough to fall in love again?! All it does is mess with me!

Luckily I still had a pack of cigarettes in my pocket and my lighter so I pulled them out and lit the stick. "I told you smoking was bad for you Andy.." I turned to see Ashley and sighed before shaking my head. "Whats wrong sweetheart?" Tears came to my eyes again and he ran over before pulling me into a hug. "Shh, what happened?" "I thought Danny loved me!" "Baby..." "He thought I was asleep but it was probably just a prank to make me mad or something! I thought I could replace you Ashy!"

As soon as the name left my lips I knew I had fallen. He tensed before sighing. "Baby I should've told you this.."

Ashley's POV:

I finally have him. I knew I could get him back and nows my chance!

I knew how much he loved Danny, I could see it in his eyes. But now Danny chickened out and I could get whats mine back. Me and Ben were arguing yesterday about it and now I know I could finally feel those lips on mine again, everyday. All I need is a little lie..

"Told me what?" He looked up at me with watery eyes and I faked a sigh. "Baby Danny's a player.. at the bar the other night I decided to let you go.. I knew you two would be better for each other.. so I went to the bar to tell him but he was drunk and spilt everything.." "Wh-what did he say?" "He said he was using you to make me jealous.. he said he was straight and after that I found him in the bathroom with another girl.." His jaw dropped and I placed my lips on his forehead as his eyes went wide. "H-h-he did that?" "I'm so sorry Andy.." He broke down in my arms and I sighed.

I regretted breaking up with him. Everyday I felt my heart break every time I saw him without that beautiful smile on his face. That night I ruined him..

"Ashy please take me to your room.." The name made me melt and I nodded before lifting him into my arms. As I walked out I saw Ben in shock and my face paled. "What the actual fuck?!" Andy jumped and clutched to my jacket tightly. "Andy don't you believe a word he says! Thats bullshit!" Andy looked up at me and I quickly spoke. "Andy, why would I lie to you? Why would I want you to hate me even more?" He looked to Ben, who was glaring at me and spoke. "A-Ashy wouldn't lie t-to me.." "No I wouldn't." "Andy you have to listen--" "I did last night, only for him to not tell me this morning! I was awake when he lifted me off the couch and this morning I thought he was gonna tell me.. I thought he loved me back!" He got emotional again and I held him close before continuing inside. Ben immediately followed but I turned and smirked. "Ben this is hard for Andy, if you wouldn't mind giving us some space, could you?" He full on glared at me as I got on an elevator and watched the doors closed.

Andy's POV:

I still can't believe Danny would do that.. play me on like this.. mess with me..

As Ash laid me on his bed he shut the door and pulled me close. He kissed my forehead softly before pulling me into his chest. "Andy I know you can't handle a relationship right now.. but can we just start everything over? How it was before tour?" Unable to think I immediately nodded and put my face in his chest. "Of course Ashy.. I love you so much.." "I love you too baby, forever and always."

And just like that.. I finally had him back.