Chapter Eleven: Messing Everything Up

It's been a couple days and ever since Ash has told me to stay away from Danny, it seems Danny's been fighting more for my attention. Ashley's also been scaring me a bit.. but he loves me. He's just worried about Danny, or thats what he says. I love Ashley though and I know that Danny did have my feelings but now its in the past.

Right?

XxxxxxxxxxxX

As I stepped off Ashley's bus I smiled as my hand rested on my cheek. Me and Ashley haven't gone.. that far, but we did just have one of the most sexy moments ever. I can still feel his lips on me..

God Andy, stop it!

I chuckled before walking toward the venue and seeing my band walking over also. "Hey guys!" I ran over and they smiled at me before Asking came over and smiled. I saw Danny and tensed before a picture of Ashley came in my mind and I got in Jake's side, keeping my gaze down. "So Its Purdy's Band, us and then you guys closing again. So since they aren't having sound check till right before, you guys wanna practice?" I nodded at Jinxx before Danny looked up from the floor. "I'll join you guys, I was gonna ask if I could maybe perform a bit with you." Before I could answer CC cheered and I sighed. "Yes! Of course!"

As we got on the stage I looked out to the empty auditorium and let myself smile a bit. I love performing but the fans make me so happy.

"Ready?" I turned to Danny and frowned again before he looked at me worriedly. "Andy you alright?" He put his hand on my arm and I nodded weakly. "You seem.. like you don't wanna hang out with me anymore." "Danny.." "I thought we were best friends." He seemed like he was really upset and I pulled him into a hug. "We are Danny. You are my best friend and I--" "Then why are you avoiding me for the guy who broke your heart?" I froze and pulled away. "D-Danny thats none of your business!" I stared at him not believing what I heard before it came to me.. I am. But I can't lose Ashley! Without him I'm nothing!

"It is. Andy he's gonna leave you again." "Can we not talk about this? Please?" "Fine.. later."

XxxxxxxxxX

As Ashley's band finished off I smiled before he kissed me deeply and smacked my ass. I smiled before slapping his arms and running on stage.

We were about done when it was Danny's cue to come out and everyone cheered. I smiled weakly at him and he grabbed a mic. "Hey guys! How are you all tonight?!" Screams erupted through the theatre and I smiled at the sound before the song Rebel Yell came on. It was awkward but I just sang along and ran around the stage.

As we sang I felt something hit me and my whole body jumped backwards. As I fell back arms caught me and I squealed as the mic dropped from my hand. I looked up to see Danny and the whole crowd screamed as he smirked. "Th-thanks Danny. That would've hurt like a--" I was cut off when his lips crashed onto mine. My eyes went wide as fans whistled and 'ooh'ed.

When I pushed him off he stared at me with a happy face before I pushed him away and looked backstage to see Ashley.. and boy was he pissed. I went to run to him but he held up a hand, stopping me. He shook his head and motioned a sign telling me no more. My eyes went wide as tears welled up and he left.

As someone brought me backstage I felt my chest getting heavier than normal and sobs were crawling their way up my throat. I saw Jake standing over me and I grabbed my face tightly as they finally let loose.

I lost Ashley again..

It felt rushed but I wanted to get to the point so.. yep:)