Chapter 1

I am...Tour. Atlanta, Georgia. 2009.

"Aye, you sure this gonna work?"

Kodie looked at the Philips Arena then looked down at her I AM...Tour concert ticket. They had nose bleed tickets but they were getting in the building. That's all Kodie's eleven year old mind cared about.

"Listen all I gotta do is rap and sing for somebody. Anybody with a lanyard on." She said as they walked up to get their tickets scanned.

They got their tickets scanned and went in.

"Our seats all the way up top. How we getting to the floor?" Ryan, her best friend, asked.

"Don't worry. I got this. We sneak. We get caught, I'm only eleven and got lost." She said shrugging.

"Alright, I'm following you." He said and she nodded.

As they started walking around Kodie noticed the security was super tight. She knew she would have to get really sneaky.

She started walking towards the concession stand.

"Aye, we don't have money for food." Ryan said.

"Chill out." She said.

Kodie looked for the people who really looked like they had floor seats. She took a chance on a couple and accidentally bumped into them which made a big commotion. They dropped their tickets and Kodie switched their tickets with hers.

"Ma'am. I am so sorry." Kodie said helping them pick up what they dropped.

"It's okay." The woman said and smiled.

"Okay, again I am very sorry." Kodie said walking away with Ryan.

"What did you do?" He asked as they walked away quickly.

"We getting on that floor. No ifs about it." She said laughing showing him the tickets.

The scam worked and they ended up on the floor. The second part of this plan was gonna be hard.

"Look, keep walking around till it get dark." Kodie said. "When it get dark meet at these seats alright."

"You sure you don't want me to come with you?" He asked.

"It'll be easier with just me."

"Aight, meet back here." He said and she nodded.

She went walking towards the back but saw the security. She had to think quick. She heard "Get Me Bodied" playing and looked around at people dancing and singing so she knew this was her shot.

She started dancing and then gained a little circle. After that all eyes were on her in the arena including the camera. Everyone was cheering for her when it was over. She decided to finally go sit down to think of another plan.