Oneshot

"George, we've gotta talk."

You talk in a urging tone, not breaking your eyes away from your dinner. George looks at you with a brow raised.

"Oh? What's wrong, darling?" He asked. He seemed concerned, with you slumping down and refusing to look at him, "Is something wrong?"

You sighed and looked to the side, gently tapping your fork on your plate, "I get the feeling that you haven't been completely honest with me..." you said, voice a bit quieter and shakier than before.

He froze, his face growing a bit paler and his fork clattering to the plate with a loud clang. He leaned forward a bit. "I- I don't know what you mean. Can you— uh, explain?"

"Oh, face it George!" You yelled. His eyes widened and he grew even paler. You never yelled, "I know you've been hiding something from me! Ever since our relationship started to get serious, you've been distant and always on edge, like you could never fully relax around me! I mean, I just want to know why." You stood up from the table, staring out the window behind your seat. "Is something happening that I don't know about? Did I do something to offend you and now you want to keep your distance? Are you—" you paused suddenly, backtracking on the last thought. It came out as a mere whisper as you stared directly into his icy blue eyes, "are you cheating on me?"

He quickly rose from his seat, rushing over towards you. "No, no! Of course not! That's a silly idea and you haven't a need to think it!" He tried to wrap his arms around you, but you slapped them away. He looked dejected.

"Oh my god. That's just it, isn't it? You've been cheating on me with another girl, haven't you? That's why you are so distant. Why you're still weary to sleep in the same bed." You stormed off, grabbing your purse from a hook and stomping toward the door. "It's because i'm just a little side woman, who you use at will and then dispose of." You spat, grabbing the doorknob. George gently but firmly grabbed your arm.

"(Y/n). I can assure you, that is not true. That's not why i've been distant." He took your hand.

You tried hard to keep the tears in your eyes from flowing. "Then why, George. All I want to know is why. Give me a reason why not to walk straight out this door right now."

He seemed hesitant to answer until your hand tightened on the doorknob. "It's because i'm scared." His voice cracked halfway through, and you could see tears bordering his eyes.

You let go of the doorknob and turned towards him. "Scared of what?"

It was his turn to look away. "Scared of telling you the truth. If I do, I know you'll leave me." He sniffled and quickly rubbed his eyes as a tear fell.

You put your hands on his arms, "Hey, hey! It's okay! You know wouldn't leave you for sonething silly. Just tell me, it's okay for you to tell me."

He wiped away another tear before taking a step back. You were about to ask why when he reached for the hem of his shirt, taking it off. Your eyes widened as you studied the tight bandages wrapped around the top of his chest.

"You're a..." you didn't finish the sentence.

George refused to meet your eyes, opting instead to scowl intensely at the floor, not bothering to wipe the tears that freely flowed down his cheeks. "My parents didn't want a girl, but they didn't want to just have me killed either. So they forced me to be what I was not."

You were speechless. "George— although that's not really your name, is it? I'm sorry..." you paused, but continued wheb you weren't met with a response, "Your parents had no right to do that. That's awful! They're awful!"

George just nodded, looking absolutely miserable. "Thank you. I'm sorry to have bothered you." You jumped in front of him.

"No." You say simply. He raises an eyebrow. "You have not bothered me one bit."

"But I have!" He cried, "I fell in love with you and I made you love me! And now I suddenly throw this apon you and you must hate me for being so irresponible!"

You took his face in your hands, your voice stern but loving. "You did not make me do anything. I fell in love with you on my own. And you know I could never hate you, especially for something as silly as this!" You smiled at him, "Look. I don't care that you're transgender. I've loved you for the past two years, and showing me this hasn't dimmed that one bit; ot showed me that you trust me enough to tell me something so big. Something you've never shown anyone.

"Look George," you brought his face down to yours, "If you still loved me after I told you I was pan, i'll still love you even after you've told me this." You pressed your lips to his. He was still for a moment, shocked. Then he slowly leaned into the kiss, deepening it. After a long moment, you two pulled away for air.

You both stared into each other's eyes for a long time. You suddenly start laughing. Eventually, George even smirks, "What's so funny, my love?"

You giggle for a second more, trying to contain yourself enough to speak ,"It's just- It's just funny—" You giggled even more, eventually having to lean against the wall, "I haven't loved something so much since I was a crazed fangirl in middle school."

You heard George chuckle a little beside you. "...so, that's a compliment, right?"

You calm down after your fit of laughter. "Of course. I will always love you more than some nonsense fictional character." [(A/n)- oh the irony]

You pulled him into another kiss, this time not breaking away for much longer. You pull away, giggling while you lead him into the bedroom.

(A/n)-
Author: And I think i'll leave you to imagine what happened after that. Wait– what're you doing? Hey! Get your mind out of the gutter!!

King George: Or don't. What you're thinking is probably right anyways, the author was just to lazy to write it. But the author definetely hinted at lemony actions there at the very end.

Author: George!! Go away!!

King George: fffiinneee...

Author: I'm so sorry, I know King George was a little OOC in the fic. I'll work on it. Anyways, I'm going to be writing a full King George x Reader fanfic once I figure out what direction I want it to go in. I'll likely post the first chapter sometime soon. Good day to you, fellow Hamilfans.