First Night

"Look at this." Young Bae says to Luna while showing the menu.

They both look at the menu to choose their food. They all went to a restaurant near their hotel to have dinner. They're in a private room so no one can take pictures of them and make rumors. Young Bae planned these ahead because he wants to have a peaceful and simple lifestyle just like a normal citizen. The last time he went public with his social life, it all got messed up.

"Ok! Let's have those. You'll like it for sure." Young Bae says after they choose their food. "How about you guys?" he then asks GD and Dara sitting across them, busy looking at their own separate menus.

"Huh?!" GD says awkwardly. "I'll have seafood," he says and places the menu on the table.

"Eonni..." Luna says in a low voice trying to catch Dara's attention.

"Uhm.. yeah! I'll have.. this.." Dara says while pointing at the menu trying not to feel awkward to them.

"All right! Let's order then." Young Bae says and signs the waiter to come and take their order.

Luna just sits quiet, simply looking at GD and Dara who seems to be too quiet next to each other. She feels shy while GD looks at her for a while as if he's trying to judge her personality with her appearance and gestures. While on the other hand, Dara keeps on smiling at her, obviously happy that she's now spending time with Young Bae.

"So, how did you know Dara?" GD asks Luna as soon as the waiter left.

"I met her when Young Bae oppa sent me some souvenirs after your tour in Europe." Luna answers.

"Oh really? So it was just recently?" GD asks again.

"Yeah. But We've been messaging each other even before we met." Dara butts in and answers.

Luna just nods and smiles. Young Bae looks pleased with the conversation of these three who was awkward when they first met.

"I see.." GD's brief reaction

"I kept on asking things about the Philippines and all that to Dara nuna, until one day she got curious and asked why? So I told her about Luna and that's when she reaches her out." Young Bae explains.

"I didn't actually think it was her. I thought it was just one of the posers on Facebook until oppa says eonni messages me." Luna continues.

"That's right. I even thought she was a snob. I think it took 4 days before she send me a reply after reading my message." Dara says and laughs a bit while telling them about that incident.

They all started conversing with each other.

Although Luna, Dara, and GD tried to act normal, they can still feel the awkwardness with each other.

They had a bit of drink after dinner while continuously sharing their experience about the first time Dara knew about Young Bae and Luna's special connection. Dara was like a bridge between the two whenever she comes to the Philippines with her projects. Sometimes Young Bae sent gifts, sometimes Luna does and mostly they exchanged letters through Dara. What Luna does is post the letter or gift to Dara's location and then she'd take it to Korea to give it to Young Bae. And vice versa, Young Bae gives the stuff to Dara whenever she went to the Philippines and posts it to Luna's address. From that, Dara knew that there is something special between the two. Although it's not official that Young Bae and Luna have that connection, Dara knows they will be happy together. And the fact that she is able to help the two and make Young Bae happy really satisfies her. She was one of those people who saw Young Bae's agonizing experience. They knew all those hardships and failures he'd been through and they're happy to see him happy again.