The Vacation

"This is so big. We can all fit in here." GD says and throws himself onto the king-size bed they have in that room.

"Yeah right." Young Bae just answers. He's busy choosing clothes to wear.

"You got two big rooms, a wide living room, and a mini bar," GD says while facing the ceiling emphasizing the features of their hotel room. He then lay sideways, facing his friend with his head lifted and supported by his right arm.

"Why didn't you get two separate rooms instead. We can share one of the rooms. Or you should have told me so I did book my own room." GD asks.

"No. I wouldn't do that." Young Bae answers and drops the clothes he chose to wear on top of their bed. "She doesn't speak Nihongo. She will be bored alone in her room. Besides that, all she has here is me. And you of course." he continues.

"She speaks English. If she needs something she can call the reception or massage you." GD

"She's a bit shy. At least if she needs something and she can't reach me out on my phone she can just knock on our door." Young Bae.

"She can do that too with our own separate room." GD

"Whatever!" Young Bae gives up on his friend questioning so much.

"What a nice vacation. We'll be here in this room together and she'll be all alone in that other big room." GD says.

Young Bae smiles secretly thinking what will be his reaction when their visitor comes. GD was about to say something when the doorbell rings.

beeeeeeeeeep

"They're here!" Young Bae exclaims and walks out of their room, rushing to open the door.

GD gets confused when he hears Young Bae. He's thinking if he heard him right saying they're here.

Meanwhile, Luna is just right after the bell boy who helps them with their luggage when the door opens.

"Hi!" Young Bae greets them with a wide smile on his face looking at Luna.

"Hello!" Luna shyly greets him back and smiles simply.

They get stuck a bit looking at each other when the girl behind Luna cut the scene.

"Yeah! Aren't you gonna let us in?" Dara says

Young Bae moves to the side immediately after that and greets Dara when they come in when all of a sudden...

"So we have the--" GD says coming out of the room and stops when he surprisingly sees who came.

For a few moments, all of them freeze. It's been a while since Dara and GD cross each other's paths. Now they're standing in front of each other in that same room, stuck and surprise to see each other. There's a bit of awkwardness between the two while Luna is also surprised to see GD.