Chapter 14

Louis' p.o.v

I woke up in a scare to the ringing of my phone. Looking at the screen, I saw a picture of Zayn on the screen. I answered quickly.

"WHAT do you want with my LIFE?" I said a little harshly

"Geez, what the hell is your problem?" Zayn asked

"Well, everyone should know that they shouldn't wake me up in the morning! And if they do, they must wake me up the right way. Not by giving me a heart attack in the morning." I explained in a "duh" sort of tone.

"OK, WHATEVER! Um, the boys and I where going to go bowling at the local alley and we wanted to invite you and Taylor." Zayn said, explaining why he was calling.

"OH! Well, hold on," I said and turned to Taylor, who is now awake.

"The boys invited us to go bowling with them. Wanna go?" I asked her.

"Is that a trick question? I'd love to!" Taylor said snatching the phone away from me and shrieking into it. Then she handed the phone back to me and went into the bathroom.

"Why the hell did she scream? I think I may be deaf through one ear now. THANKS TAYLOR!" Zayn shouted through the phone, thinking Taylor could hear him.

"She can't hear you and Zayn. Get. Over. Yourself. Meet you guys there in 20?" I asked

"Actually," Zayn protested

"We will be there in 20. Be ready." Zayn confirmed hanging up the phone.

Taylor walked out of the bathroom 15 minutes later with her hair down in two long braids. She was wearing a black sweater and jeans with brown knee boots.

I quickly hopped in the bathroom to get ready. When I was dressed, I was wearing red jeans with a black shirt. Now, I had to fix my hair.

***************************

Taylor's p.o.v

It's been 20 minutes and that boy still wasn't ready. He is seriously taking longer than I did. I heard Liam's van pull up in front of our flat.

"LOUIS! THEY'RE HERE! I'M GOING OUTSIDE." I yelled up the stairs to Louis who still wasn't finished.

I ran out the door to the van's door, which was open. Inside I saw Liam driving, Zayn in the passenger seat and Harry in the backseat.

"Hey Tay." Liam said

"Hey, ready for bowling?" said Zayn

"Looking beautiful as ever, Tay." Harry said, with his familiar thick accent.

"Hey. Yea I'm so excited to beat you guys. Thanks, Harold." I said with a friendly smile.

"Where's Lou?" Harry asked me.

"He's getting ready." I said rolling my eyes, impatiently.

"STILL? Wow. I thought I was bad." Zayn shrugged

"You still are, Zayn." Liam stated.

Just then Louis hopped in the car next to me and closed the door.

"Hey boys." Louis greeted them

"Hi Lou!" The boys cheered

I saw Louis' eyes scan the van and I realized Niall wasn't here.

"Where's my little Irish brother?" Louis asked

Liam answered "I think he's still with Liz."

I nodded my head in agreement as Liam started to drive away from the flat.