Chapter 12

Taylor's p.o.v

I woke up to the bright light bursting through the window. I opened my eyes and saw that Louis was still asleep. I walked over to the kitchen part of the dorm and grabbed some cereal and made some hot cocoa. The hot cocoa was ready in about 5 minutes. My throat was hurting so bad and maybe this will help. I took a sip and swallowed. Turns out my throat only hurt more when I swallowed. This cannot be happening! We have the concert today and I couldn't pass this up. I'll just ignore it for now. I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist, I jumped but I knew it was Lou. He leaned his head into my neck.

"Good morning, beautiful." he said, his voice muffled by my neck.

I turned around to face him "Good morning sleepyhead. Excited for today?"

"I'm excited for today and everyday after as long as I am with you." Louis said, holding my hands in his. This made me smile.

"I love you so much Taylor." he said pulling me in for a kiss. His soft warm lips met mine and I was lost in our love.

Then Lizzie, being herself, burst threw the door.

"Hey Tay, I.........." Lizzie stopped talking when she saw us kissing. I pulled away from Louis and I felt the blood rushing to my face.

"Um.... awkward. Anyway I'll see you later, before we leave for the show." Louis said, walking out.

When he was gone, I said to Lizzie "You totally just walked in at the wrong moment."

"Sorry, it's just so weird to see you guys like kissing and stuff. You and Lou were always friends but now he's your boyfriend." she said, laying 3 bags on the floor.

"I know I don't believe it either. Liz, what's in the bags?" I asked, being nosy.

"Well, you guys have the concert later? So, Niall bought you and Louis a shirt that says 'The Fray" on it and you have to wear it tonight." Lizzie said.

"Thanks." I said yawning.

"Wake me up at 12." I said. She grabbed my phone and put on an alarm.

Slowly, my eyelids started to fall, my breathing started to get steady, and my heartbeat slowed down.

***************************

I woke up and saw Lizzie on her phone.

"Whatcha doin?" I asked her groggily

"Just looking at Instagram." Lizzie said

"Cool."

I threw on a pair of leggings and pulled the band T-shirt over my head.

My phone went off directly as I sat down.

"You and I, we don't want to be like them. We can make it until the end." My ringtone was my favorite song which was "You and I" by 1D.

I looked at my phone and the caller I.D was Ashley.

I picked it up and said

"Hey, Ash." I said

"Hey, Taylor." she said

"So how was your date with Sam? Tell me everything!" I said, going girly.

"When he came to pick me up, he couldn't stop staring at me. When we got to the theater and sat down, he put his arm around me!!" she said, shrieking into the phone.

"Wow, that's awesome. Louis and I think you guys are perfect for each other." I said

"Haha, yeah. I've got to go, text you later?" Ashley suggested