Chapter 7

Taylor's p.o.v

When I woke up, my legs and feet felt so sore from the walking yesterday. I turned to see Louis on his phone.

"Well someone's awake!" He said turning his attention to me.

I just stared at him and his smile faded.

"Are you ok?" He said, looking concerned

"Yea," I yawned. " My legs and feet are sore from yesterday, but it was worth it. BEST DAY EVA!" I laughed

I unplugged my phone from the charger and turned it on. When I looked at the time, I couldn't believe it! It was already 1:30!

"Wow. We slept in pretty late. Are Niall and Lizzie here?" I asked. Knowing Niall, he probably woke Lizzie up. They didn't dare bother us when we were asleep. Louis is not so happy when someone wakes him up, unless it's me of course.

Louis leaned over to the side table and brought a sticky note back over.

"I woke up with this on my head, though. It says 'Dear sleepyheads,

Niall and I are not waiting until you wake up to go out somwhere. So, we are going somewhere but Niall won't tell me where so see ya lazy bums later! With love, Lizzie." Louis finished sounding amused.

"Classic Lizzie, doesn't like waiting for people. Well what should we do?" I looked outside, it seemed like a nice day to go to the beach, and I kinda did wanna go.

"How bout we go to the beach?" Louis suggested, I swear he can read my mind. He always does that, it is freaky!

"You literally just read my mind! Let's go!" I said excitedly.

I decided to throw on the bikini. If I was going to have a beach day with Louis, might as well wear it.

I put on the bikini and put on a pink tank top and black shorts. Louis had a white t-shirt and dark blue swim trunks on.

Lizzie and Niall took the car so we started to walk. The beach was about 10 mins away from the hotel so it wasn't that bad. The beach wasn't so packed, just a few people here and there.

We decided to go in the water. Then unexpectedly Louis took of his shirt. Damn, He had a hot beach body. Then I took off my tank top revealing my bikini top.

I look at myself and frowned. I wonder what I looked like to Louis because to me I looked so fat.

Then Louis stood next to me, pulled me closer to himself saying " I can't believe you said you looked fat. You are the most beautiful girl in the world." He pulled me in for a kiss.

"Tell that to the world." I said, .

We walked down to the water and stood with our feet in, not too deep.

"Louis! Is that a whale?" I said tricking him.

He fell for it. "Where?!?"

I quickly bent down, grabbed water and threw it at him.

"AHHHHHH! COLD, COLD! THAT'S SO MESSED UP, TAYLOR!" He said grabbing some water and throwing it at my stomach.

"OMG! IT REALLY IS COLD!!!! I'm so sorry boo bear." I said apolegetically.

We walked back up to the beach.

"Lets go get some dessert. How bout ice cream, babe?" Louis asked me

"Sure!" I said wrapping my arm around his and intertwining our fingers.

**************************

After the sunset, we walked back to the hotel. Louis and I walked in to see Niall pacing back and forth and Lizzie with a worried look.

Lizzie's worried look turned to frustration.

"WHERE WERE YOU GUYS?!?!?" Lizzie shrieked.

"WE GOT BACK ABOUT 3 HOURS AGO AND YOU WEREN'T HERE! DO YOU KNOW HOW WORRIED WE WERE?? Thank goodness your ok." Niall said to us.

Then, Lizzie went to the room and Louis went to ours leaving just me and Niall. I decided to ask Niall a question about my sister.

"Niall, do you really love my sister? I see that she is in love with you so much and I don't want you to hurt her." I said, seriously.

Niall responed "Taylor, if I didn't have your sister, I'd be lost. I would never, ever hurt my princess and if I did I would never trust myself again." He walked back to his room leaving me there at the kitchen table.

I got up, walked to the room and went in the shower to wash the salt water and sand in my wavy brown hair.

After my shower, I pulled my hair back into a bun and washed my face and brushed my teeth. Louis went in for a shower and I went to the living room to watch a movie. To my luck, Aladdin(disney movie) was on. I layed down on the white couch and rested my head on a pillow. Before I knew everything black.

**************************

Louis p.o.v

I was finished with my shower when I heard the song "Friend Like Me" from Aladdin. I walked to the living room and saw Taylor asleep on the couch.

She looked so cute when she was asleep.

Not waking her I carried her bridal style to the room, placed her on the bed carefully and tucked her in. Then I got in the other side of the bed and fell asleep.

**************************

Hey guyssss!

VAS HAPPENING?!? SORRY I haven't updated in a while, I've been super busy with school and tests.

Please comment and vote. I would like 105 reads and 5 votes so please share my story with your friends!!

LOVE YA ALL!!!!

~love, MrsAugustWaters07🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺