Chapter 13

Chapter 13

Bellamy's POV

I went around the campsite they set up looking for Jasper but no one has seen him in a while.

"I saw him leave here. He just disappeared into the woods." Miller said and shrugged.

I walked out and started to make my way to a lake. I need to take a break from this , I haven't gotten time to relax since I got on earth. I needed to go for a swim and forget everything. I brought a blanket to dry off with.

I got to the lake and took my shirt off and jumped in. I stopped and saw bloody clothes floating in the water.

Maybe someone was just washing them and forgot them. I dove in and let the cool water touch my skin.
It's felt amazing in the water, I held my breathe and took a break from the real world.

I opened my eyes and resurfaced in the lake. The moonlight shined on the water and it looked so beautiful.

Then I saw someone in the deeper part of the lake, it goes up to your neck.

"Who's there?! I got a knife." I yelled at the person.

"What the hell Bellamy, I'm naked."Clarke said and yelled at me.

"Okay I'm leaving alright princess." I shouted and got out of the water.

"Wait!" she yelled and I turned around.
"I didn't think when I came here, and I don't have any clothes." she said and walked to the shallower part so it came up to her chest.

"Can you at least kick my underwear to me." she said and I searched the ground for them.

"There not here." I said seeing nothing.
"Shit!" she mumbled and looked in the water.
"I got them." I said when I found a white lace bra and underwear.

I threw them to her and she didn't catch them.
"Are you fucking kidding me!!" she yelled and splashed the water angrily.

She looked as if she was a faerie or an angel in the water. Her skin was very pale white , her hair was light blonde when wet with the random brown streak in it, and her beautiful glowing eyes green and blue. Her eyes could put someone under a spell. Bellamy snap out of it , get your head together and leave her be.

"Well, all I have are my clothes. I don't know what you want me to do." I said and walked away slowly.

Clarke's POV

I saw Bellamy slowly leaving , and it was getting really cold out. My body started to shake and my teeth chattered as my lips turned blue. It wasn't hypothermia , it was only the minor stages of it. I need to get warmed up before I showed real symptoms.

I got out of the water quickly and crossed my arms warming myself up.
I heard footsteps and saw Bellamy turn around and walk toward me with something in his hands.

"What the fuck Bellamy?! I-" I shouted at him but he interrupted me.

"Shut up Clarke I'm not Murphy or some perve, I'm mature enough to help a bare person out." He said and wrapped a blanket around me.

"I don't want that to happen ever again that's all. But, I k-k-kinda don't have to worry about M-M-Murphy anymore." I stuttered.

"I won't let that happen ever again or I'll kill who ever tries to, I will find Murphy and kill him. wait what did you mean by not have to worry about him anymore?" he said and then remembered what slipped out of my mouth.

"Nothing." I said and shivered.
"Your lips are purple and cold... that's not good." He said and touched my lip with his finger.

"I need to get back to camp , I'm freezing." I said and we walked back to the camp.
I was wondering about Murphy's body, I mean its obvious someone killed him.