Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Clarke's POV

This Bellamy dude started to walk me to a some place safe. He knew me some how I tried to remember but I just ended getting frustrated.

Then the pain in my leg grew excruciating and I stumbled onto the ground.

There was a gash about 10 inches long on my calf and it was pretty deep.

Then Bellamy had noticed I was on the ground. He came up to me and knelt down to see my leg.

"Here" he said and ripped a piece of his shirt, and wrapped it around my calf.

"Thanks" I said and smiled and he smiled back.

"Can you walk?" he asked me.

"I think" I said an got up and walked but immediately fell into Bellamy's arms.

"Wait , I got it." I said and left his arms.

When I went to walk my leg gave out again and Bellamy cushioned my fall.

"Looks like your still the clumsiest and stubbornest princess." he said and smile with a small laugh. He made me blush, wait why is he calling me princess?

He took a piece of my hair and tucked it behind my ear. I immediately got off of him and he managed to start piggy back riding me to this supposed bunker.

Bellamy's POV

I heard a cry in in pain and turned around to see Clarke on the ground with a huge gash on her calf.

I took a piece of my shirt and wrapped it around her bleed leg.

"Can you walk?" I asked her looking into her eyes.

"I think" she said and got up. She stated walking and fell into my arms.

I help her up by picking her up from her waist to stand.

"Wait , let me try again." She insisted and walked again.

Immediately her leg gave out and I lost my balance when she fell on me.

Now she was on top of me and breathed out in frustration.

"Looks like your still the clumsiest an stubbornest princess ever." I said while smiling and laughed a little. she began to blush a little.

Then a piece of her hair was covering her face so I tucked behind her ear gently.

Then she got off me and I picked her up and piggy backed her to the bunker.

We arrived at the bunker and it started pouring rain. She was now soaked and shivering.

I told her to get in the bunker quickly because I didn't need her getting hypothermia again.

"Uumm... your clothes" I said noticing her clothes were see threw and her bra was showing.

"Shit!" she said under her breath and looked around for something.

"I got extra clothes here" I said an tossed her some clothes of mine.

I took my soaked shirt off and hung it up to dry.

I turned around and saw her down to her underwear. She was struggling with the clothes.

"Need help" I asked her.

"I think I can handle it, and stop looking at me!" she yelled.

Now that she was dressed she turned around and looked at me and immediately got red.

I have never seen her like this , she was different.

"So , what do you remember? Did the others escape?" I asked and she looked confused.

"I don't remember... I was supposedly running with people and someone shot me , and some guy named Jacob came along and helped me."

"Wait you were running with people?" I said.

"That's what Jacob said but I was confused I didn't ?"sknow what he meant by 'my people'" she said and sat down.

They were alive , but I didn't know we're they went.

Monty's POV

We had been running and running for hours. Then we reached a peak that had a amazingly far view of ocean.

"Lets stay here and build a fire" I yelled and everyone sat down.

"We need to stick together Monty" jasper said and looked around.

"Where's Clarke?" he asked and I realized she wasn't here.

"We lost her !!" I screamed.

"She Clarke... She always knows what to do." a girl said.

Then we started resting in the cool shade.

Clarke's POV

I had gotten dressed and now was walking around this strange bunker.

"Finn and you found this place." he said.

"Who's Finn?" I asked.

"A friend of yours..." He said and walked up to me.

"Clarke I need you to remember!!" He yelled in a deep tone.

"HHmmm hm" I started humming and closed my eyes.

I opened them and said "nothing".

"You should get some rest. There's a bed right there." he said and gestured to the bed.

He still had no shirt on. He was so muscular and strong.

I laid down in the bed and closed my eyes.

"Good night princess" Bellamy said as I drifted I to a dream state.

"Clarke , over here the 100 I down here, its Monty." a voice said in my dream.

Then the surroundings changed and now

I was back in the white room and they were taking me out.

"We're are we going?" I asked.

"To execute you!" the guy said and the dream ended with me screaming.

Then with my eyes tightly closed I noticed I was upright in my bed all sweaty. I opened my eyes and saw Bellamy reacted to my scream.

"What happened?!" he asked.

"Just nightmares." I said.

Bellamy's POV

I heard a scream and immediately ran to Clarke to see she was up.

"What happened?!" I asked as I walked towards her.

"Just a nightmare." She said as she looked up at me.

"Your eyes...their different colors." I said as I sat next to her.

"Clarke!!" I yelled as if it would help her see who I was.

"..." She said nothing.

"I need you" I said looking into her eyes.