A new leader and an old enemy

Front of the Hokagake tower

Naruto,his wife and the Toad Sage had returned some minutes ago. All were happy and the advisors were anouncing the new Hokage. She was happy to know that at least she had a bit of her family alive. Naruto was happy to know that since he befriended Gaara he could keep an eye on him. Now though he was celebrating with his Grandmother. But still she would often just at the sound of it coming from him. But as soon as all the people were go e they begun to make their way towards the Uzumaki estate.

Uzumaki estate some minutes after their arrival.

Naruto was showing Tsunade her new house since she refused to live alone in the Hokage or Senju estates. And since the Senju were distant relatives of the Uzumakis she was gladly accepted in her new home.

Hokage office next morning

We could se a cursing Hokage fighting her most hated enemy: Paperwork. She hated it, she could not burn it or shredder it or anything else to destroy it. Then Danzo came in:

-Even though your are the new leave know it that it is the Roots hidden in the ground that hold the tree.

-What are you insinuating?

-That you should not forget who is protecting this village.

-That would be our Ninja and me.

-Then you should keep searching in the Light while I act in the Darkness.

-Whatever now leave I have paperwork to do.