An enemies enemy.

Tazunas house

They had arrived little ago and begun to train. The fight against Zabuza was a bit more difficult but he was nearl eaten by a snake summon from Anko. But he was striked by two senbon from Haku (A/N Haku is a girl.) and took Zabuza away.

Tuen they went to Tazunas house to sleep and train.

A week later.

Naruto stayed home after the week becase he inew Gato would attack today. So when the two bandits came he cut their soul in two and he noted that they turned gray. So he went to the bridge slas fast as he could. When he arrived hevsaw that Anko fighting with her snake summons.  Then he turned his eyes and they widened. He saw that Hinata and Sasuke lying there looking paler each moment that passed. He was so angry that he used his werewolf form one to kill Haku. But before he could do that he saw Gato and his bodyguards. So he begun to take deep breats so he summoned the Kong of Hell and he healed both but kept them in his mouth. So.then after Gatos speach he told them to keep watching over Emma as the King called himself. And then he used his second form and begun to slash and bite until just Gato was there. Then he returned to his human form and killed them befored the died of blod loss and fed the Shinigami. Then turned and saw the widened eyes from Anko, Zabuza and Haku. The later named was mumbling something like "Kami thank you so he could redirect his wrath...". He could see the fear in her eyes.

-I would like too ask you to join our ranks in Konoha.

-And what would bring us that.

-You would not have the necessity to be on a constant run and would get help in killing the actual Mizukage.

-We are so in.

-Good then join us when we return.

So they went first to Tazunas house and then the next day returned to Konoha.

One week later

It was two days ago that team 7 and Zabuza and Haku have returned to Konoha.