Old enemies.

An hour after Hinata fainting.

Today they would get the mission from Wave. He was hoping he would be able to help Zabuza and Haku.

Hokage tower

Team 7  finishing their report about another D-Ranked mission and Naeuto gave Tora to the Damyio's wife. He was okay with all the missions except the one to cath that cat.

-We have returned to report that our mission was a success.

-Good you can either babbysit, cathch some animals or (The cat escaped) or cath Tora.

-(He was calm until the cat escaped) No!!Can't you give us some C-ranked mission?

-Anko are they ready?

-Hokage I Anko declare that they are ready to take a C-ranked mission.

-Good then bring Tazuna.

A old man entered who smelled a lot like an alcoholic.

-Hello I am Tazuna and I am a super bridge builder.

-Good this Genin and this Jounin are you're escort.

-These are just brats and especially this blond one.

-Excuse me but even if I don't apparent it I am far more then capable at being your bodyguard for the next month.

-I will believe it for now. But you will have to demostrate ot to me.

-Okay then lets go.

Northern gate one hour later.

As everyone arrived they inmediatly begun to go to Wave Country. But after they were halway there Naruto and Anko saw a puddle. He took two kunais and threw them there so he could kill them. He killed the firts one while the second one just had the kunai embed in his left shoulder.

-You killed my brother. Die!!!

He then threw a chain with spikes to and nearly got him but he used his sword and cut his soul where his arm. So Tazuna explained them the countries poor situation etc. Naruto  tuned them out because he already knew what he had to know. So when he finished they all voted for continuing this mission.