Part 5: Flame Of Erasure

"Akeno!"

"Yes!"

Rias ordered and Akeno throws a bolt of yellow lightning to the anomaly. Dust flies everywhere and the anomaly comes out unscathed.

"What?!"

"Ara ara, it seems that we have stumbled upon a troublesome problem."

Rias shouted and Akeno talked in her usual tone. The black figure roars and charged to our direction. We dodge by jumping aside.

While doing so, Rias throws a red-blackish ball to it and Kiba try to slice it with his sword.

But to no avail, the attacks doesn't work. Kiba's sword just pass through and Rias' magic did nothing but enraging it.

The anomaly jump to Rias and grab her. Before, suddenly, a flash of white line appeared in the air and crash to the anomaly.

The white light explodes and the anomaly dropped Rias and I catch her in the air.

"You're okay?"

I asked. She answered before asking.

"I'm fine, but Einz! How did your attacks works but ours dont?!"

"Attacks that deal small damage won't even put a dent on that guy."

I landed safely and put the crimson-hair on her feet.

"Stay back m'lady, I'll be taking care of this."

I then see Issei dodging an attack but fell to his butt afterwards.

"Issei!"

Rias shouted as the anomaly ready to finish him off with a hammer-arm. I ran to Kiba and takes his sword.

"Hey!"

"Sorry, I'll be borrowing this for a moment."

I unsheath the sword and ran my finger through it. Lighting up the sword in white flames.

(Hope this sword could hold.)

I thought worryingly and jump towards the anomaly with the sword above my head. Then, I brought it down.

The sword reached to the anomaly, but it was able to detect me and jump to the side. Avoiding the attack. Fortunately, though he couldn't save his arm in time. Resulting it being cut off and burn into nothingness by the white flame.

(It's instinct and reflex is pretty good...)

I thought while taking a deep breath and then I charge.

(...but it's not good enough!)

The black figure roars, his arm then grows instantly and a pair of claws appeared on both.

We traded blows with our blades. Sparks went up everywhere and our hands was as if it was invisible.

Slowly, I injures the poor anomaly bit by bit. Everything was going fine and going my way... until.

*Kclang!*

...the sword snap to two pieces.

I gasped for a moment before a hook swing connected with my body, launching and crashing my body into a pillar.

"SENPAI!"

Koneko shouted in worry. The anomaly jump to me to deal with the last damage.

I quickly stand and grab a straight punch coming to me. I spit the blood on my mouth and say.

"Let's just get this over with."

With that word finished, my hands and legs were covered with more white flames.