Part 1: The Odd-Eyed Student

Inside the student council room of the Kuoh Academy. A boy and a girl is facing each other with a chessboard separating them.

The girl have a black hair and a pair of glasses, while the boy have the same coloured hair but his eyes is heterochromia.

"I win."

The boy said while moving a black horse piece towards the white king piece. His face hinted a slight smug.

The girl sigh and put her hand on her face with a sweat on her forehead.

"How can you keep defeating me?"

"It called Skills, Sona."

"If that really is your skill then I'd say you're inhuman."

"Thank you."

The boy stands preparing to leave before the girl say with a tinge of blush in her cheeks.

"We're gonna play again Einz! I won't give up until I defeat you!"

"Next time, love. Next time."

The boy said teasingly. As he closes the door slowly and politely. The girl ,with a face that could put tomato to shame, shouted slowly.

"Wh-when did I become your love!?"

~🌟

Knowing what Sona is shouting. I smirk slightly while thinking.

(She's so cute.)

My name is Einz, Einz Shinigami. A second year student in Kuoh Academy and a member of the student council.

It's been a year since I enrolled in this school. The atmosphere is good to have, quite peaceful I'd say. Unlike any other universe I've went, I must be lying if I didn't say that.

Waving to the girls that fan girling towards me. My sleeves was suddenly pulled by a familiar white haired girl.

"What's the matter Koneko?"

This is Koneko,a first year in Kuoh Academy. But well even though she looks like a harmless looking girl, she's not a human. The entire student council was also not a human.

"Senpai, want help."

"A problem with your study again? Well it's not like I have any jobs to do."

I follow Koneko as the infamous Perverted Trio run through our side. Purposefully, I put my leg in front of them tripping them up.

"Ow, what the hell Einz!?"

"Buying some time."

Almost instantly, the kendo club surrounded the trio. I wave goodbye and say.

"Good luck surviving those shinais"

"EINZ, YOU'LL PAY FOR THIS!!!"

"Sure."

We continue to walk away.

~🌟

"Okay, you do this here and.... Koneko?"

"Y-yes?"

Koneko replied with a blush on her face.

"What's up?"

"Nothing."

"Oh, okay then."

I decided to not dive deeper. Womens are scary. Depending. Suddenly, I could feel a pair of eye on me.

Turning around to an old school building. A red haired girl is looking towards me. Noticing me looking at her, she hides herself behind the window.