Part 2: I'm No Human, But I'm No Supernatural Either

*KRRINNN-*

I wake myself as the demon roars. Standing up while rubbing my eyes. I notice a red threads on my bed.

Looking besides me, a red haired girl, Rias Gremory...... naked.

"Uhm, Einz you're awake?"

"Nope."

I instantly disappears and slam the door heavily. No fanservice in my book.

That's right, I break the fourth wall. Fight me bitch!

I open back the door and ask her.

"Bacon or egg?"

"...Both?"

"Alright, wear your clothes first."

I closed the door again as I predict what Rias is thinking.

(Why did he act like my mom?... is probably what she's thinking. Hehe.)

I smile and thinks what way should I tease her again.

~🌟

"So, Rias. Might telling me why you're in my house and specifically on my bed. Wait, you didn't take my virginity right?"

I said jokingly while hugging my body. Rias, while putting the pierced bacon to her mouth reply.

"I just want to check if your wound did really healed and no your virginity is still intact. You can try if you don't want it though."

"Oh, can I do that?"

I said teasingly with a seductive smile, walking closer to Rias who is blushing. I laugh mischievously and say.

"Hahaha, relax not like I want to.... except if you want to."

I winked at her making her red as her hair. Chuckling, I pick up my bag and go through the door.

"Come on, I gotta pick up Issei either."

"Ok-okay, let me finish this."

Pushing a fried egg to her throat she drank a cup of coffee beside her and quickly followed me.

~🌟

"N-no, it's impossible!"

"Noooo, why did she steal him!?"

Multiple shouts of despair resounded as we walk through the gates of Kuoh. Well of course there will be when you are walking with the school's idol. Oh? I could felt some glares of death from Issei's friend.

"I'll send someone to fetch you guys later. The guys part means also you Einz."

Rias turned and told us that before leaving. I say to Issei.

"I'm gonna go somewhere. Oh yeah, I'll give you warning to dodge that."

"Huh, what's th-"

Before finishing his words. A fist from Matsuda was received to Issei's face. I walk to the student council room while lazily waving to Issei.

~🌟

"Jiiiiiii~"

"That's an uncomfortable stare Sona."

With a chessboard dividing us. Sona stare me with a deathly glare. I don't think it's a provoking tactic.

"Come on, Sona what's up?"

"Hmph!"

Sona pouts. 'She's acting like a sulking kid. So cute.' I thought.

Raking and deducting in my mind. I concluded an answer.